What's The Best Country or Area To Live In???

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

If you could live anywhere-----what would your choice be?

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

that's a toughie!!
    'we live in a beautiful world'--coldplay

• minu
    minu

I don't know about the best to live in. I'm currently in Louisiana and I enjoy it, but I'm comfortable here since I grew up here. I miss Dallas and would not be heart broken if I had to live there again. I visited Mass. Boston/Cambridge area and enjoyed it, very pretty from what I saw but I heard its very expensive living there. Visited Georga and NY but don't think I'd want to live in either of those states. Virginia, Maryland and DC are pretty, I enjoyed my stay in those places. I'll stop there.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I think the Khanate of the Golden Horde would be a pretty cool domain to live in. Being part of a horde is cool and all, but a "Golden Horde" now that would be awesome.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Costa Rica.

Someday.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Nova Scotia for me!

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I love the pacific northwest but I think I would love New Zealand...but they don't want women my age down there.

• llbh
    llbh

Best country - England. Best place - Lake Garda Italy, beautiful scenery fashionable people, lovely food, and they love children.

llbh

• minimus
    minimus

I love the big city. NYC is my fav.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I LOVE where I am now, about 30 miles North of Nashville. I just had a doe in my backyard. We have a beautiful home that they will carry me out of feet first! But a summer home in Jackson Hole, Wyoming would be nice to have.

momzcrazy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit