THE WATCHTOWER • JANUARY 15, 2008 New Study Edition

by Magick 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I had been wondering removing the annual report from the Watchtower magazine would occur. This significant change is mentioned only in passing. Taken literally, it means that the annual report will only be available as an insert in Our Kingdom Ministry and the yearbook. That will probably save a lot of embarrassment regarding the stagnation of growth in numbers of active JWs in many Western countries.

:::::::::::::::

Well, my country has seen a 3 % increase last year, so embarrassment and stagnation is no point here ...............

TOH

• steve2
    steve2
    Well, my country has seen a 3 % increase last year, so embarrassment and stagnation is no point here ...............

I assume you're from a Westernized country? Yes, some Western countries continue to report increases but they are outnumbered by Western countries that report zero growth or losses. Many other non-Western countries (e.g., African states) report increases.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

What do you bet that the KM will be dropped from the CD-ROM now? Only active scans from secret apostates will keep the info out here. I might be wrong - but that seems like the next move. They are expecting a major fall off soon perhaps? No longer so proud of the 'growth' they have touted as proof of "Jehovah's blessing" are they?

If anyone has ever been in battle, they say the anal sphincter tightens right up before the shooting starts.

Jeff

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    What do you bet that the KM will be dropped from the CD-ROM now?

They won't even have to drop the KM, just the insert. It can officially be no part of
    the KM, but merely a flyer that looks like it belongs there.

I keep wondering when they will stop counting partakers. They have enough bad
    news on their hands without adding an increase to that number.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit