Intro

by Veganmama 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Veganmama
    Veganmama

Hello! I wasn't sure where to post my introduction but here I am! :)

My name is Melissa, I'm 29, a mother of 2 boys ages 9(10 in Dec) and 14 months, I've been married to my DH for 10 years.

I was raised as a JW from the age of 4 and fell out of the religion around 18...almost went back at 19(went to a couple meetings).

I was just looking for other ex JW's that can relate to me. My DH wasn't raised in any sort of religion so he doesn't really understand, though he tries. :)

Anyway...this is me! Hope to get to know you better! :)

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Welcome to the forum vegan

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

welcome veganmomma (Melissa).

Glad you found the site. Tell us more about yourself (and yes, you found the right place to post..the Friends section gets the most traffic here)

Just a couple things...this is a very large and diverse place. It takes all kinds and we have em all here. Overall, this is a great place for support. I have met quite a few posters in person.

Lots of parents...lots of people here who have spouses that dont understand the whole JW thing.....

Pull up a log, stir the fire a bit, grab a beer and enjoy the company...mostly its good...

Its kinda quiet about this time..but the UK posters will wake up soon..and the Australia posters too..and us insomniacs are always up.

SnakesInTheTower (of the "glad you are here" Sheep Class)

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Welcome Vegan!

Glad to have you aboard.

The Oracle

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Welcome to the board! Make yourself comfortable here!

• changeling
    changeling

A warm welcome to you veganmomma!

changeling (carnivorous)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Welcome to the Board

purps

• R.F.
    R.F.

Welcome!!

R.F.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hey VM,

You found the best place for ex-JW's to relate! Welcome aboard.

( -- Omnivorous gopher)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit