tell the board some embarrassing secret from where you live

by ninja 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

wow....thanks for shining the spotlight on those stories that should be swept under the rug....they were fan dabi dozy....a krankies catchphrase

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Calico - I remember that story - it was in newspapers about a year or so ago? Wasn't it a sheep though? The police officer said the animal didn't appear 'disressed' or something like that!

The man's friends thought it highly amusing as he was homosexual and the sheep female, lol, I'm trying to Google it now (how sad am I? lol)

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Ooops - wrong country - England here - similar story though - maybe more common than we think

• Toymachine
    Toymachine

New to posting here but have lurked for a few months. I saw that Hortensia is from DHS and had to reply. Im from Rancho Mirage. Also have family currently in the DHS cong and throughout the C.V. I've been out since '93 and havent looked back. Just thought I'd say "howdy nieghbor."

• chrissee
    chrissee

The chief of our police department was arrested for smoking marijuana in his office at the police station, the marijuana was taken from the evidence locker!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit