I got a call from an elder, he wants to come visit tomorrow.........

by fifi40 33 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

have these handy Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

yeah Im sure youve got this advice - but dont talkto him unless he's alone. Anything said before two elders WILL be used against you in a kangaroo court of theocratic law.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Fifi can you pm me with any more details re the JW solicitor who left his wife for someone else?

I've forgotten his name but it is really ironic that my wifes ex husband drove up to Leicester to use the 'brother' in his divorce dealings!

Regards,

SAB

• fifi40
    fifi40

Hi SAB You have a PM Cheers Fifi

• fifi40
    fifi40

Ninja

Thats looks like some kind of rather posh archaic teas-maid, missing the water and tea jugs........ .....did you buy it last year for your mrs for christmas

• ninja
    ninja

its my new games console my mother in law got me....according to her its a next generation nintendo wii....she also says I need to hold both paddles to my head and it will read my thoughts as soon as she flicks the switch.....ninja da

• fifi40
    fifi40

It will be ok then, when you get electric in Scotland you will be able to use it..............you know when she said about the paddles......you need to ask her to supply the dinghy part with it........she'll know what you mean

• ninja
    ninja

hey fifi....remember just after 9/11 america said they would bomb pakistan back into the stone age?.....I was so envious....I would love to move up to the stone age.....furry leopard skin pants and dinosaurs that help in construction.....Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• fifi40
    fifi40

Ninja.......you just have to trust in Evolution........you'll get there one day

• Honesty
    Honesty

Meet him at the public library in the computer section.

Let him see exactly how loving and beneficial the Watchtower's DF'ng policy is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit