Tooth Fairy

by is there help out there 13 Replies latest jw friends

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

When you were little growing up as a JW and you lost a tooth and placed it under you pilor where you ever visted by the tooth fairy and did it leave you money or a copy of Awake.

• Gopher
    Gopher

No money from the tooth fairy for us in our house!

If I found an Awake under my pilow, would that have been the trooth fairy?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Money...but apparently my teeth weren't worth very much!!!

Swalker

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

an awake under the pillow................. thats just cruel and unusual

damn...... i used to get a buck a tooth...... tried to knock out a few of my sisters when i needed a new comic book or something

lol

• changeling
    changeling

That's a no to that.

But I was handed an Awake at the age of 9 when I asked a "sex" question.

changeling

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

what was on the cover..................bet it was a reference to missionaries of some perswasion

• Robdar
    Robdar

If I found an Awake under my pilow, would that have been the trooth fairy?

ROFLMAO!!!

• nsrn
    nsrn

I got a quarter, but no pretense of a tooth fairy. Just Mom "playing a game that parents pretend: a fairy takes your tooth and leaves money" I got the money and got the tooth back, too.

I did the same thing with my daughter, but made an attempt at a believable tooth fairy. She got scared about something sneaking into her room (even a good fairy) so the whole thing reverted to my mom's way. Oh well.

So the word is out: MOM IS THE TOOTH FAIRY.

Nancy

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

An Awake under my pilow?

I'd call that the Truth Fairy.

Len Miller

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

If somebody put an Awake! under my pillow, I'd put a moldy dog terd under theirs! It's kinda funny, but for a magazine that's called Awake! it sure can put you to sleep in a hurry. Do they still have Awakes!? I've only seen Watchtowers. My dad litters my house with them whenever he visits. I'm still removing a few from my bodily orifices from his last visit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit