Well i finally did it.........i got my nose pierced, and it felt soooo good

by free2think 44 Replies latest jw friends

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

nice. looks good. i had to take mine out because of work and well because i got a cold. healed up instantly. compared to tattoos i don't care for the pain of piercings. i'd take a tat over a piercing any day of the week.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Looks good!

tim

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks Emo, i know what you mean about watching other people though i can't either.

Thanks Xena, i can't wait to go.

Thanks CHL, that sucks about yours though.

OM thanks and LOL.

Thanks Tim

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Looks good on you, but it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it! lol I'm such a wuss. I don't know what I'll be like when I get my tat!

BB

• feenx
    feenx

Free2Think:

Not too long after I was DF'd I got a black tribal piece, on the inside of my right arm, with a Biohazard symbol in the middle ;);) I thought that was fitting since apparently I was "dangerious material" for my unscriptural actions, it was kind of a setting myself free/stay the hell away from me statement.

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks BB, and IP

thats really cool feenx, i cant wait to get mine.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

It's very becoming, f2t.

IP_SEC is one lucky dude.

• Es
    Es

Oh im so jealous Ive wanted one for ages, I really should do it one of these days.

es

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks Nvr, i know he is.

Thanks Es, you should get it done now, go on you know you want to.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Since my name was being bantied about here ... figured I'd better give my opinion.

Before I could get the photo to open I imagined a hoop in your nose like the one you have in your ear!!!

Actually ... you look cute:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit