Well i finally did it.........i got my nose pierced, and it felt soooo good

by free2think 44 Replies latest jw friends

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Before Rosalee gets on here and says it...I will say it first...."Oh nooo...she is on her way to being another Danny or Trever, screaming out for help!!!"

just kidding!! I like it!! My little sister has one too...the only problem I have with it is for awhile I kept thinking she had a little booger on her nose..LOL!

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks MisA and Megs

Lol, I know what you mean about the bugger.

• R.F.
    R.F.

free2think,

you're getting to be SOOOOO "WORLDLY" NOW!!!!

lol, just kidding.

cute piercing.

R.F.

• free2think
    free2think

LOL R.F I know i am

• delilah
    delilah

Unfortunately, I can't see the pics either, but I'm sure it looks awesome!! You're a pretty girl...

I had my husband do mine 6 years ago, and I love it too. I don't even know it's there....

• changeling
    changeling

megansmom: please don't summon rosalee!!!!!

f2t: I can't see it, but I'm sure it's lovely. I really like those little tiny ones in the nose. If I were younger I'd get one myself.

changeling

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks delilah and changeling.

I put the first pic on again b/c it disappeared for me too, lol, hopefully you can all see it now.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Well I don't see it yet either but I've had pics appear after posting too so I hope I'll see it in a minute!

You'll need to be really meticulous on keeping it clean I guess?

I don't like needles or anything like that so I'd never have any piercing. I remember once my sis asked me to put an earring in her ear and I couldn't even do that - I had to look away lol.

• Xena
    Xena

Looks great. You're gonna be rockin Dallas for sure.

• Open mind
    Open mind

No more #3 & #4 talks for you!!

Good job!

Open Mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit