JWs Use A "Very Powerful Weapon" to Silence Ex-JWs

by AuldSoul 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Power is nothing folks unless you know how to maintain it, many cults around the globe have inplace strategic policies for that reason.

After all what bigger power on earth is there than God's own organization on earth

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I daresay it was a very powerful weapon in Jewish society because there probably wasn't much else to choose from. The JWs are a very small segment of the society we live in today, so there are many alternatives to their way of life. The strength of their shunning weapon depends a lot upon us. When I was still deciding what to do, I asked myself if I really wanted people in my life who were capable of shunning me at a moment's notice, sometimes without even knowing the reason why. If "love" becomes a hostage or bargining chip used to force me into compliance, then it really isn't love at all, and I'm better off without it. Recognizing the worthlessness of their bargining chip rendered their weapon impotent against me. You can't lose something that isn't real - all you lose is the illusion.

Losing the illusion can be painful too though.

W

• watson
    watson

I can't wait till the day when I say to the shepherds:

"Why, I would NEVER speak out against the faithful slave. They would disfellowship me!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit