Greg Stafford rejects Watchower and start a new religion

by TJ Curioso 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Not being able to accept that all those Watchtower teachings are just bogus can develop all kinds of crazy rationalizations. This guy is on his way to the funny farm.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I think he is sincere...looks like he wants to provide a place maybe for "in betweeners," those that want a community to worship with but can't got the JW route.

Not for me I'm afraid.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Bible Student's History (including JW) is full of schisms: http://www.biblestudents.net/history/daughters_tower.htm

• Gregor
    Gregor

....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

• minimus
    minimus

Is Greg disfellowshipped yet???

• Raphael
    Raphael

Christianity is full of schisms - but so is Islam, Hinduism, Budhism ,Judaism - the list goes on - even in scientific research there are various schools of thought and many different disciplines and theories ... and so will it continue till the end of history

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Ignorance with a different flavor is still ignorance

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Never Heard of this guy. How old is he? 25yrs ago I had heard of a group called "Jehovah's Christian Witnessess" Nothing new here just same ol same ol. Someone just tweaking somethings that have been tweaked to smithereens.

• hybridous
    hybridous

Yeah, yeah...Stafford...King....they're all nuts. Idiots, even!!

Some idiots are quite useful.

If this religion dies by a thousands cuts, it's still a good thing.

• minimus
    minimus

Years ago, on the internet, they had a group called Jah Christians, I believe. I wonder if there's a connection.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit