Famous JW's

by jwfacts 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I thought Prince re-activated after his mother died (not his child).

But... I could be wrong.

-Aude.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Oh! That girl on 'Saved By the Bell'. I forget her name...

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Canadian musician K-os

• blondie
    blondie

Lark Voorheis

Lark Voorhies
    Saved By the Bell" consisted of Screech (there was that one episode where she and Zack kissed, but that was quickly dropped because Lisa always got shafted). But Voorhies bounced back and got engaged to Martin Lawrence. Maybe "bounced back" aren't the right words here. But after the original "Saved By the Bell" disbanded, Voorhies had brief stints on "Days of Our Lives," "The Bold & The Beautiful," and the L.L. Cool J sitcom that didn't really go very far, "In the House." She also did music videos - Dru Hill's "These Are the Days" and Boys II Men's "On Bended Knee." There was the miniseries "Widows" (2002), the Method Man and Redman college film How High (2001), UPN's "The Parkers" (1999) and the Jaleel White defunct sitcom, "Grown Ups" (2000). In 1996, she married Miguel Coleman, and now manages her own production company. We can only be thankful that she's gotten rid of Screech, and her uni-brow.

Update: As of 1997, Lark Voorhies didn't have a computer. We send our hearts out to her. But she does try to keep in touch with the cast of "Saved By the Bell" by sending cards every year. A devout Jehovah's Witness, Voorhies quit her soap opera stints because the love scenes would have interfered with her beliefs. Instead, she is slated to appear in The Black Man's Guide to Understanding Black Women (2005), although the film doesn't seem to exist anywhere; the same can be said of her production company. Rampant rumours on the Internet include her ugly break-up with Martin Lawrence, who some claim happened via television à la Matt Damon and Minnie Driver, and that she has checked into rehab for a cocaine addiction. Neither stories have been verified, but they'd make cool party anecdotes.

http://www.happygrrls.com/extras/whateverhappenedto2.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lark_Voorhies

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

You might want to scan the watchtower (or was it the awake) The year was 1983 and MJ had just done the THRILLER album. All the JW kids I knew of at the time were right into MJ. The WTS made MJ sign the Awake magazine. You will find his signature (not actual signature but just his printed name) below a promise that he would never do another thriller album.. This implicates the WTS with MJ .. His mother is a so called famous dub in california. I personally think MJ is a great talent but a little eccentric

• changeling
    changeling

President Eisenhower's mother was a witness. I never herad of Truman being a witness.

• Erace
    Erace

HOLY CRAP!!! I spent my entire childhood in the same congregation as Jacob and Josh! Too funny! I had no idea where they were. Last I heard, they moved to the south to start their "county music career.

• XOCO
    XOCO

also jill scott was a jehovah's witness

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks for the extra names, looks like I have a bit more work to do adding a few more names.

• XOCO
    XOCO
    Thanks for the extra names, looks like I have a bit more work to do adding a few more names.

BTW u have a PM JWfacts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit