Big Willy's Weekend Before Halloween

by bigwilly 17 Replies latest jw friends

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Thanks Mary, makes more sense now. I have seen Rocky Horror several times, but this will be my first live attendance with audience participation. That's right, I get to be a virgin for the night! I have heard stories from people that have attended and am way stoked to have the chance. My friend is going as Magenta, so it should be fun. I'll let you all know how it goes

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

looks like a helluva good time. im jealous of your fungal experience.

p.s. you still owe me a phone call

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Pipi Longstocking! Sweet! Great pictures, thanks for sharing them ;-)

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Mis, long time no habla (my bad, I know). I did have a fantastic time and I'll make sure to let Pippi know her costume was appreciated

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Mis, long time no habla (my bad, I know). I did have a fantastic time and I'll make sure to let Pippi know her costume was appreciated

Yes it's been awhile, I'm glad to see you're having fun, attending Halloween parties and what not even though I haven't heard from you in forever ;-p
    It's actually really nice to see you posting over here more.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    Yes it's been awhile, I'm glad to see you're having fun, attending Halloween parties and what not even though I haven't heard from you in forever ;-p

And not feeling too bad about it either with the exception if the phone call I owe CHL

It's actually really nice to see you posting over here more

Yeah, the other places dried up and I was ready to meet new people again. Once I found the freak crew here there was no gouing back

• Mary
    Mary

One more thing BW......I hope you know how to do.....The Time Warp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdu7xoHU9DA

• eclipse
    eclipse

That looks like an amazing time!

Oh to party like that again!!!

(except for the shrooms, have not tried those...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit