Big Willy's Weekend Before Halloween

by bigwilly 17 Replies latest jw friends

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Sorry it's taken a few days to get this up, been hella busy at work and still recovering from last weekend

So, here's a quick rundown of my weekends events along with a couple pics. I will apologize in advance for not having pics of myself, I will post them when I get some.

Friday night I got all dolled up and took myself to a metal show. I'm not sure if it's good or bad, but apparently my usual weekend attire with the addition of a bondage collar qualifies as a "costume". Or at least that's the way I took it when the door man looked at me and charged me the "costume cover charge" vs the non-costume version. The reason I went to this show was that an aquaintance of mine was the bass player (I know him from his job cooking at one venue and door man at another). After some seriously fantastic metal and a couple good beers, I met up with my friend and his band and got invited to the backstage area where much drinking and smoking took place.

Here's a pic of the band on stage

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Saturday night I hooked up with some friends, housemates and housmate's friends to attend a party at a previous housemate's place. We had a bit if a prefunk at our place which also involved alot of smoking and drinking. Here are the few pics I got of the crew:

After the warm up we all caravanned to our friends house which is a converted warehouse that had a party spread out over 3 floors and 2 apartments. There was again much smoking and drinking as well as some colorful characters. This lady took an immediate liking to me and my leash/collar combo and was passing out free paddlins

After the house party, a carload of us migrated to a local bar to finish off in style. The young lady in the pics was a friend of a friend and also spent most of the evening on my lap (not complaining in the least!)

And what Halloween is complete without a hug from a drunken Tellatubby?

After this we all migrated to a late night french restaurant where I took leave of the party and cab'd it home. Good stuff tho!

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Sunday I decided to take it a little more mellow. Hit the usual bars and was home around 8:30 which really didn't suit me. So I snacked on some mushrooms and went out again

It looks like I have plans to attend Rockie Horror Picture Show tomorrow night at a local theater. I'll be going with a good friend of mine and her boyfriend and most likely wearing my red courduroy kilt, collar and leash combo again. I will make sure to get one of them to take pics. Then Friday I have the Static-X show to attend just in time for round two of the Halloween partying

• delilah
    delilah

Looks like you had an awesome time, BW...and more is in store??!! Party on dude!

• Mary
    Mary
    It looks like I have plans to attend Rockie Horror Picture Show tomorrow night at a local theater. I'll be going with a good friend of mine and her boyfriend and most likely wearing my red courduroy kilt, collar and leash combo again.

Don't forget to take the rice, a newspaper and a lighter.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Looks like fun! I always enjoy a good mental band! I took my son to his first metal concert(Drowning Pool) over the summer!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Oh wow - it looks like you had a helluva halloween - poor you having that gal on your lap all evening! LOL! They look hot! Where are the pictures of you oh great scary one?

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

BW

Is that a picture of the fire, or is it one of those long lovely legs? Damn!!

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

D, You know I will!

Mary, Rice? (forgive me, I'm slow and have no concept of subtlety)

Crumpet, Soon hun I swear! If nobody gets me pics, I'll take one myself this evening so y'all get the idea.

Kerj, That rocks that you took your boy to a metal show *headbangs* The second pic was of the fire, the fantastic legs (which belong to my little friend in the maid outfit) were just a bonus

• Mary
    Mary
    Brother Willy said: Mary, Rice? (forgive me, I'm slow and have no concept of subtlety)

Well sweetie, obviously you've never been to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show before. OK, in this movie, the audience participates through virtually the whole thing. Everyone throws rice for the wedding scene at the beginning, you need a squirt gun (with water) along with a newspaper for the scene where Brad and Janet's car breaks down and he asks the infamous "didn't we pass a castle back there?" during a thunderstorm. I forgot to mention that you'll also need to take a couple slices of toast for the 'toasting' scene......

I know, I know....you're probably thinking "WTF is she talking about??" You'll get it after you go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit