Freemasonry?

by inkling 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BIG D
    BIG D

that alone has my vote uzzah, sign me up!

not really

big d

• Quentin
    Quentin
    and this council is considered to be the Mother Supreme Council of all Masonic Lodges of the World. Jack Crabb

. Total fabrication...no such council exists...their are no Masonic "heavies"...

Love these Masonic threads...a real hoot they are...hello Uzzah you traveling man you...

• ninja
    ninja

hey fuzzy.....I am not an ultra right wing born again "fanatic" I got interested as it is something you see everywhere but no one really knows anything about it so I thought I would find out for myself.... I acquired a small library of books....i.e "morals and dogma","secret teachings of all ages","freemasonry and its ancient mystic rites" to name a few ...... there is a definite occult connection with masonry.....look at this quote by manly p.hall...33rd degree mason.... "When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy"....the occult and masonry go hand in hand...in fact the most "famous" occultist of the 20th century aleister crowley was a freemason...33rd degree.....anyways.....enjoy yourself on the square.....I'll be off before I get the third degree....cheers fuzzy....da ninja

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I guess what I fail to understand is why the attacks on Masonry? If it isn't due to a Christian aboration against things pagan, why does it bother people so much that they become consumed with it as evidenced by some on these threads (not directed at you Ninja).

If there are "pagan" symbols or 'satanic' references, so what? I guess it would only bother someone who actually believed in Satan and demons.

Masons do not claim to be a Christian group. The only 'religious' requirement is you have to admit a belief in a creator. Whatever you believe that creator to be is fine. I could believe it was aliens, and I would still be allowed to join.

So the only ones that I can see who would have a problem would be the ultra right wing born again christians who pass judgement on loose historical references or uses of ancient pagan symbolism. Much like the JW's who don't celebrate mothers day because of some 2,000 year opld pagan maternal cult activity.

Again I can't help but shrug my shoulders and say, "if it bothers you, don't join, otherwise why the judgmental condemnation and insistence that others believe as you do?"

• Quentin
    Quentin

any masons here? tell us the secret words for your lodge, tell us the lodge address and who is in it? hmm sorry forgot you aint allowed to spill the beans or you forfeit your life, hmm a bit touchy freemasons, they not like it if own belief/ritual system is criticised, what on here for but to accept as good as give others.

Secret words: Hello, good to see you, glad you came out tonight...

Olive Branch Lodge No. 270, Brock, Texas....bout a 100 members...David, Charles, Mike, Harry, Ward, A. L., George,,,,no last names over the internet, but you get the picture.....

As to so called secert words....last I looked there were about 10,000 web sites devoted to freemasonry...many of which have the degress spelled out from EA to 32nd...do your own research if your that interested...oh, but you've done that already...you want to waste your time baiting Masons, go ahead...there's no value in it...unlike jws, and others of their ilk, we don't bristle up and go all pouty...

Like Uzzah we give consise information for those that care to hear it. He's done a fine job of that already...anything else is pointless...

• Quentin
    Quentin

Ah, now there you go. Direct questions elicits direct answers.

1. who is jahbulon a trinity of god's???

There is much speculation among Masonic writers/historians, as well as non Masonic writers/historians as to the meaning, source and even correct pronunciation of this word/phrase. I emphasizes the word speculation. Masonic writers are stand alone individuals.

A Mason will go through the degrees, something will prick his interest. He'll do research, sometimes slip shod I might add, then write and/or publish his speculation as to the meaning of said subject. It is his personnel view, which may or may not be accepted by other Masons.

The explanation I've read about the term jahbulon is thus: jah=jehovah....bul=baal...on=osiris...it therefore becomes a representation of three of the great Gods of antiquity.

You see Masonry is egalitarian when it comes to God. In order to be made a Mason you must profess a belief in deity. The personnel God you believe in is just that, personnel.

There are Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Wicca's, neo-pagans and so forth who become Masons. All of them profess a belief in deity. Masonry doesn't care who your personnel God is, as long as you believe in deity.

Because there is this vast array of different Gods the discussion of religion and politics is forbidden in Lodge. Peace and harmony being one of the foundations on which Masonry is built. You can discuss those things with a fellow Mason outside on the sidewalk.

My personnel view of jahbulon is a representation of Masonic diversity all rolled up into one term/phrase. A candidate should come away with that understanding.

2. and all for the sake of the widow's son who was the widow anyway?

The widow was the mother of Hiram Abiff, he being the master builder of King Solomon's Temple. Abiff was murdered by three fellowcraft Masons when he refused to give them the secrets of a Master Mason. This drama is played out for the candidate in the third degree. As far as I know his mother is never named.

3. i heard the freemason's believe it was Eve after she married adam and he was murdered by jah?

Kind of a stretch to say it was Eve since the widow was the mother of the builder of King Solomon's Temple. Whoever believes that doesn't know their Bible.

4. Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy were both Masons. I know one of them was for sure. Would have to check a list of famous Masons to be factually correct. No doubt the movie was based on Masonry. Freemasonry has been lampooned many times over in movies and TV. A number of entertainers are Masons. We take our Masonry seriously, but Masons are not above having fun with it.

"no hard feelings".....none taken...

Ask questions....as long as ther not indented to bait me I'll answer them. If I don't know I'll tell ya, otherwise I'll answer them......

• prophecor
    prophecor

Ninja, the video feed was, Fascinating!!!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i have just been raised entered apprentice in a masonic lodge. i find it very interesting and a breath of fresh air. the first thing i was told was family and work come first. never is the lodge to have a negative effect on your job or home life. second thing i was told was, people are going to believe what they want. we don't feel the need to defend masonry, we'd rather live good lives and let others make their own judgements.

• Quentin
    Quentin
    we'd rather live good lives and let others make their own judgements.

Well said and true...

• ninja
    ninja

JW's want to live their own lives and make their own judgments also.....doesn't mean they are right......freemasons worship lucifer .....for any who care to find out for themselves .....google "albert pike" and "worship lucifer"...or "manly p hall" and "lucifer" and see from their own books...........I dont care what you want to believe either...believe it or not....but dont play all of us "profane" for fools....btw back to the all seeing eye and pyramid in the dollar bill....all from the freemasons own mouth....Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit