Sex dream dilemma

by 5thGeneration 18 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Gregor, good point! Too bad my mom didn't benefit from that advice growing up.

Everyone, she knows all about these dreams. She thought it might help me if she gave her permission, which she did. Still can't pull the trigger. But we are still happy together.

Signed,

Nocturnally frustrated

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yeah, we aren't JW's any longer. Why should we worry or feel bad for what we dream? Especially when the dreams are fun.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I had this dream once where I was a chicken. . ., well, that's all I've got to say about that. ;-)

• changeling
    changeling

This may be totally wrong, but I remember reading once that you don't do in dreams what you won't do in life. Your mind just "won't go there".

You're a good guy.

changeling

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Not so strange man. I have been married to Mrs. Stealth for 20 years, and I am the same as you.

Happily so....I could "pull the trigger in her direction" anytime. hehe

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

That reminds me of when I was an elder, I had a young brother come to me one time because his (the borg's) conscience was bothering him because he had a wet dream. I told him not to worry about it and just enjoy the dreams.

• daytona27
    daytona27

I always had the same situation with my wife. Funny...she could screw as many people in her dreams as she wanted and had no conscience about it.

• JK666
    JK666

Well, to me it only makes sense the the trigger does not get pulled, so to speak. If you have at least a semi active sex life, a nocturnal emission isn't bodily necessary.

Here's to keeping you pipes clean!

JK

P.S. Yes, I can be a pig

• marmot
    marmot

It's weird, I never had a dream where I "pulled the trigger" until I was 19. It also happened in the most embarrassing way possible.

I was in hospital for severe appendicitis and had just come out of surgery the night before. I was on hefty pain meds and I settled down to sleep for a bit and was treated to a very...erm..."special" dream involving every single female classmate of my graduating class at high school. It came to a conclusion that would put the Yellowstone park geyser to shame and then I woke up. JUST as the nurse was walking into the room.

I was all drugged-out and groggy and totally incomprehensible and she walked right out again but it was only then that I noticed the damp tentpole. I felt an odd mixture of mortification concerning what the nurse might have seen combined with a feeling of accomplishment and wonder at finally having had one of those newfangled dreams that they talked about in grade 8 sex ed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit