Sex dream dilemma

by 5thGeneration 18 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Been married 16 years. Never have or would cheat on my wife.

Problem is...

Even when I have a 'dream' about cheating I wake up before I can pull the trigger.

I'M EVEN LOYAL IN MY DREAMS DAMMIT!!!

Life's just not fair!

P.S. The sex topics always get a lot of attention.

• flipper
    flipper

5th Generation- Glad to hear you can't pull the trigger in dreams or real life ! I too have had dreams in the past about people I would never, in a conscious mind dream about ! I have never understood what causes it to come up in my unconscious mind then ! Just an active guy that way I guess ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• BFD
    BFD

Matthew 5:28

I wonder if that applies to dreams? Regardless of whether or not you pull the trigger.

BFD

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

5th gen - your a good guy!!! I've never cheated on my hubby either but I have had dreams about other guys, usually a movie star Then I wake up and give the hubby all the lov'n he deserves, cuddle back up with him and drift off to dream land.

I wonder if the wifey knows what a good man she had?

nj

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I think that's good. It says something about you, although in my dreams I've slept with people I don't even know and/or have never met (sometimes yes, incredible sex) but yeah that's why it's a dream ;-) I have never felt bad for it in a relationship at the time or not. I wonder what that says about me? Hmmmmmmmm

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Even if you did pull the trigger, it's only a dream. Dreams aren't always about what we think they are.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I think it's pretty normal to do that. I worry more about getting to the age where I can't remember I had sex in a dream, sigh.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I think it's pretty normal to do that. I worry more about getting to the age where I can't remember I had sex in a dream, sigh.

Hey, Kate, I hear you. My concern would be more getting to the age where I can't remember what sex is.....period.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Be glad you don't "pull the trigger". Think of all the added laundry and explanations to the wife.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    My concern would be more getting to the age where I can't remember what sex is.....period.

LOL yeah I've heard alzheimer's described as this; it's not that you forgot where you put your car keys, it's that you've forgotten you have a car!

Sex should't be a dilemma especially in a dream!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit