Rolling eyes

by 4mylove 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 4mylove
    4mylove

I've always noticed that when jw's, my inactive hubby included, notice someone is christian, they HATE it. They roll their eyes, snort, or make snide remarks.

I really pissed me off once when my mom in law told my hubby that if she had known why the older ladies wanted to by some of her plants for, she wouldn't have sold them to them. They wanted them to decorate their church for easter service.

I hate all of this!!!

Sorry venting yet again.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

No, it's good to vent and I completely know what you mean. That was one thing that drove me insane about my parents/mom in particular. It was crazy that all of a sudden her empathy for people changed once she found out they were Christian/non JW. Even being a child I remember thinking it was odd the way my mom would act so mean like she had a secret they didn't have and they just weren't enlightened enough to get it. What a joke.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Jehovah's Witnesses reject Christ in every way, so it makes sense that they feel resentment toward true Christians. Every year, they even meet together and purposely pass the bread and wine, taking pride in their NOT partaking as Jesus said to do. It is humorous that by doing this, they unwittingly reject Jesus.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Some jws act like those who "claim" to be christians are really fake christains (cuz the tower told told so) but jws are actually the fake christains but they don't know it. Crazy huh?

I roll my eyes at jws, had a real hard time controling that over the last few days.

Josie

• 4mylove
    4mylove

thanks guys...needed that.

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

Someone needs to get their noses out of the sky, before they die from lack of oxygen!

The air is very thin up there in the self-righteous hypocrite space station.

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

Not only do they judge non-believers. They judge each other! While in prison due to the neutrality issue, my faith was being wear off day by day by the brothers conduct! There was one guy who try to lord it over the brothers. Just because he has spend longer time in prison. Minor issues like washing the plates, weeding the grass, etc...he will want to decide for you yes or no. He does not allow our own conscience to tell us yes or no. There was a big shot from the ministry coming over to pick detainees up for questioning on assault cases in the camp. I was pick up to be questioned. That is the first time a JW was picked up for questioning.I told them about every assault cases I have witnessed. (only non JWs were assaulted. They don't assault JWs. In fact we enjoyed some privileges like free roaming on sundays /PH.) All the detainees selected was questioned for less than 5 mins, but mine last for 40 mins. Whatever unfairness I saw I spoke up. When I came out, all eyes were on me. The holier than thou bro face shows anger. And u know y he angry? Because what I have said may affect the living condition of JWs in the camp. They may be withdrawn some privileges. Two weeks later, JWs were separated. Previously JWs were locked up together(6 per cell). That means no more WT study, no more daily text discussion. But for meals, we still eat together. That is HELL for me. I became a SINNER in their eyes. Only two agreed with what I have done! Two months later, I decided that's it. I compromised and join the army. Till now I still don't think I did anything wrong. I will still do what I did again if time reverses back! The detainees are afraid to speak up, worrying of the consequences. JWs are selfish, they are no part of the world. They care only for themselves. Heard that a few were assaulted to death b4 I was there. Case was covered up as no one dare to testify. They forgotten Paul's words :' don't judge. for you will be judged.'

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

Sorry guys, my post is still in a mess with no line feeds. I have tried ticking only "HTML" box, ticking only "auto cf/lf" box, ticking both boxes and the previous post untick all boxes. But still same. Any1 can help? I using firefox browser & vista home premium.

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

Where they trying to get recognition and power for doing what they were supposed to do in the first place?

And they got mad at you for telling the truth?....because it hurt them and their comfort level?

Or did I misunderstand?

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

No, you have not misunderstood me. They were mad at me because no more meetings can be held.Sundays and PH free roaming no more...more hard work...less freedom. They said I have spoilt Jah's arrangement. I should be no part of this world, should think of the consequences of my action, I need not lie and say no assault occurred. I should have just say "No comments", blah...blah...blah... And one idiot even suggest that I may have sinned against the spirit by what I have done. The spirit with the Jws, ensuring their comfort and now I spoilt that arrangement! Spirit with them? I can't remember all the fruits of the spirit..just remember one..LOVE. That is definitely missing from them!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit