by MadTiger 17 Replies latest social current

• MadTiger
  • snowbird
    snowbird

Ok, where's 5go?

Sylvia

• 5go
    5go

Yep! Gold is at a high, and oil is at a record high.

It's only going to get worse the Fed is already pretty much going to cut rates again to attempt to spend the USA's way out of this upcoming resession.

The only question now is how is OPEC going to put up with the inflation before they cut the dollar loose. When that happens say bye, bye to western capitalism; hello western communism or anarchy.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Right on target!

Sylvia

• brinjen
    brinjen

Wow! At this rate the Oz dollar might actually be worth something!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sorry, too lazy to click.

This might actually be a good thing for the usa. It will counterract all that cheap stuff manufactured in china. Of course, it's a blow to the national ego and feed the doom and gloomers and conspiracy theorists. But, if it helps american manufaturing and increases jobs at home, isn't that good?

S

• JH
    JH

Many fear that it will collapse, when China decides so...

• 5go
    5go
    This might actually be a good thing for the usa. It will counterract all that cheap stuff manufactured in china. Of course, it's a blow to the national ego and feed the doom and gloomers and conspiracy theorists. But, if it helps american manufaturing and increases jobs at home, isn't that good?

Won't do anything the chinese peg their currency to the US's. So the more the dollar goes down the more the yuan goes down with it.

The chinese are not dumb either! They have stepped in to stop US attemp to end this with the threat "ok will dump not just dollars but US T-notes too" Needless to say the chinese are still pegging their currency to the dollar.

• BrentR
    BrentR

But gold is at record highs. I started buying it in 1999 even though alot people said I was crazy. You can be crazy and still be right.

alt

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

excellent prognosticating BrentR,

I hope you were able to invest heavily - that is a very nice return on a low risk investment.

Kudos.

The Oracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit