Baseball !

by Tigerman 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Once again the terrible Red Sox will face the fighting Rockies who are down but not out ! I think the Rockies will rally and we'll move on to the next game.

Are you doing anything else as the game plays out ? I'm trying to cook, drink, clean house and talk to you.

BTW jellcat, you know in your heart of hearts tonight belongs to the fighting mad Rockies, right?

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I think the Rockies will rally and we'll move on to the next game.

I so hope so that way they can be humiliated in front of the Boston home crowd in game 5...

• Gopher
    Gopher

Oops zeroday -- game 5 would be tomorrow night in Denver, the series has a 2 - 3 - 2 format (games 3, 4, and 5 are in the NL city this year).

The Red Sox team looks unstoppable to me.

Colorado suffered from the 8-day layover between the League Championship Series and the World Series. Same thing happened to the Tigers last year, who were the superior team but lost the series partly due to the long layoff.

Tigerman -- what else will I do? I will be having some popcorn and watching the "Are women naturally bossy" thread started a bit earlier by Kerj2leev .

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Oops zeroday -- game 5 would be tomorrow night in Denver

Darn your right ok I hope they win the next 2 games...

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

Oh tigerman ... I admire your determination and faith.

However, I do believe (in my heart of hearts) that my beloved RED SOX will take it!!!!

They're off to a nice start

jelcat

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

oh ... and I'm watching with friends. Made homemade pizza for dinner tonight ... mmmmmmmmmm

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Homemade pizza ! That sounds good. I had a baked sweet potatoe and a pork chop. Of course, I had a cocktail or two before dinner, good for the digestion, you know.

However, if the Rockies don't win tonight I guess I'll just have to drown myself in the sea . . . or, maybe not. ( I'm giving it some thought )

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I guess I'll just have to drown myself in the sea

Don't despair the Sox went 97 years between world series wins you have OH another 90 years or so...

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

I'll just have to drown myself in the sea

No no Tigerman! Please don't do that! Think of all the Sox fans who went their WHOLE lives without seeing a world series win! SHEESH!!

jelcat

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Well, okay. Guess I'll just have to wait it out. It's always the first 90 years that are the toughest.

BTW, what are shooting? Is that a rifle with a scope?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit