So, You Think You Know about Black Holes?......

by AK - Jeff 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Speaking of worm holes - I just saw Denzel in 'De Javu' last nite. That is a great movie. He almost met himself in time.

Jeff

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

edit: dammit!!! wrong thread again

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Personally I think a black hole is a cycle of a star.

Many think of space as an absolute vacuum. In actuality, "space" contains alot. Light particles, radio waves, radiation, bits of matter, etc.

When a star goes nova, it releases most of it's energy at an alarming rate, essentially pushing everything out. Much like an explosion on earth, it pushes all the air away, and afterwards, there is a rush of air to fill the void of the vacuum.

I don't see why this wouldn't apply to space as well. A 360 degree spherical explosion is going to create a huge spherical absolute vacuum. After the explosive push, there would be a pull to fill the void creating inertia, but since the void is spherical, anything pulled in will be to a singularity. As it grows, it would be building mass. It is impossible for something to be infinitely dense unless you feel that the atomic structure is infinitely recursive. I'm not ruling that out, but it makes my brain hurt to think of infinite atomic recursion.

So assuming there is a base unit of mass in the universe a black hole would keep collecting mass until the balance is restored. When there is a stronger gravitational pull in the opposite direction and a black hole has lost it's inertia in collecting matter. At this point a surface of the black hole would be unstable. With the loss of inertia, matter would be less dense on the surface and the conflict of atoms would trigger fusion. The chain reaction across the surface would start to push energy away from the hole and the cycle begins anew with the star losing mass until it's gravity is no longer strong enough to hold it's core.

An endless cycle of birth, death and rebirth.

• frankiespeakin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit