So, You Think You Know about Black Holes?......

by AK - Jeff 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• AK - Jeff
  • ninja
    ninja

are we talking universe? ...or my wifes visa?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

See it's questions like this that make it impossible for me to not make a response and then the mods get mad and restrict my posting limit!

It's NOT my fault that I'm a perv!

In answer to your question I like them! I REEEAAAAAALLLLLLY like them!!!

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Thank you. I read on them before, but the graphics were very interesting and captivating.

• JK666
    JK666

My ex wife was the black hole of fun . . . a good time was never to be seen again.

JK

• oompa
    oompa

HA HA JK....a black hole sucking up all the fun in sight...I like that....oompa

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Thanks AK - Jeff,

Very cool. I have always been fascinated with this kind of stuff.

The Oracle

• changeling
    changeling

My mother thinks Jehovah will put nuclear waste in balck holes after Armageddon.

changeling

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    My mother thinks Jehovah will put nuclear waste in balck holes after Armageddon.

question.......... jehovah is gonna make all the good little dubbies clean up the earth correct?

den how da hell dey gonna be getting that waste up there to dat big ole black hole............... on horseback?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Cool! Dontcha wonder why light can't escape the black hole, but at the same time it can emit radiation? I mean, why does radiation get a free pass to leave? Shouldn't it be sucked back in, too?

Or is it accelerated enough that it can jump past the event horizon?

I like the idea of things falling into the black hole, being torn apart and merged with it. There's a beauty in that idea. But the wormhole thing is fun, too.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit