OUTLAW

Terry..Good thread!..Nice to see you back...OUTLAW

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

That was very, very good.

Welcome back.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    The Watchtower turned around and began eating its own!

You'd expect nothing less from a religion that shoots its wounded.

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Your recapitulation essay took my breath away. Very well done, Terry.

Len Miller

• Terry
    Terry
    Your recapitulation essay took my breath away. Very well done, Terry.

I didn't take my "manic" pills today!

Thanks.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Very good piece!

Unfortunately, when it became obvious that their predictions and speculations were dead wrong----and when they should have been humbly reticent and begging forgiveness", the men who run the WTS have viciously and tyranically turned on those that dare to point out their flaws that are exposing the rotting underbelly of this form of religion touted to be "the ONLY ONE preaching the truth".

• journey-on
    journey-on

This should be in tract form and put on the windshields of every car in the KH parking lot on Sunday with the words: READ BEFORE THROWING AWAY!

Your insight into the mind and the dynamic character development of this organization is uncanny. You are spot on and missed nothing.

I can see where this treatise might open some minds that usually remain steadfastly closed to any criticism of JWs.

(Don't overdo it Terry, but thanks for blowing some freshness into the forum this week. I, for one, needed it.)

• M.J.
    M.J.

The Religious Master Race.

Dead on.

Great writeup Terry! This is a "Best of".

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Terry,

Great insight. We got into the organization in the late 30s when Rutherford was at his most tyranical (or maynr at the beginning of his tyranny) when "Religion is a Snare and a Racket" and people gave up their homes and lives and became "pioneers" in their cars. I suppose the depression had a lot to do with that. I have seen all the changes you depicted and totally agree that what you are saying is the absolute truth. This is well written, as are all your posts, and to the point. If only the JW mind could see the truth, the real truth. So glad you are back, I hope everything is working out for you. From your post obviously it is.

Love and hugs,

Velta

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit