Is it the lack of daylight that is making us...um..terse?

by aquagirl 21 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    i truly meant no disrespect to anyone

You can disrespect me anytime you want ag.

Hey you changed your avatar?

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

yeah,since i believe that joey ramone was the only true god,i figured it was time for me to show my respect...thanks..thought that maybe the foot was getting boring...

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

thinking of starting a religion.we all have to worship joey ramone,and make up wild stories about how sad and pointless our lives were b4 we knew about j.r,and then we can shun anyone who isnt into j.r.,,no,wait,thats already been done hasnt it?

• flipper
    flipper

Hey John, what happened to your face in the avatar ? Has someone got ya by the ( you know whats? ) Peace out, Mr. Flipper Hope your health is O.K. LOL!

• John Doe
    John Doe

I offended a witch and she hexed me. I don't know what this blue crap is.

• DJK
    DJK

Auqagirl, even though I don't worship Joey Ramone, can I buy you a drink at the Chateau?

DJK

• flipper
    flipper

JOHN- That makes sense then on why that black widow spiders legs are creeping out of your head, if a witch hexed you ! Tis the season for spooking ! Oooh Ha! HA! Good luck gettin' that spider out . Probably tougher than getting a tick out ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

absolutly...but if im driving,itll have to be coffee..4 hours back....how cool!!!!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yes.

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome aquagirl!

I hope I did not say anything to offend you.

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit