Trying to show active JW's that they are 'Apostate' already.

by ThomasCovenant 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• FadingELD
    FadingELD

I know my dad who is still an elder thinks just this way. Don't forget about the broad and spacious road they think thier traveiling down, while the rest of us are on the narrow road road stuck in a traffic jam like I-95 during rush hour.

• sspo
    sspo

A high percentage of jw's do not accept the full range of the society teachings and many will verbalize to a friend but will never make it public

because of the consequences involved.

They realize the majority of people in the world are good, even better than the jw's and cannot accept the fact that just because a witness leaves a watchtower and awake at a doctor's office he or she will have everlasting life and billions will be destroyed.

Many jw's do have some common sense.

• tula
    tula

mark for later

• fresia
    fresia

''Annihilation awaits ALL (my emphasis) who will not listen and who thereby set themselves against rule by God's Kingdom.''

para 15

''There will be no escape for present-day practicers of false religion,............''

Para 18

''What a bitter ( I should say 'bitter' they are going to be killed) time that will be for ALL WHO IGNORE ( my emphasis) Jehovah's warnings given by his Witnesses and who fail to embrace true worship!''

Thanks

Thank's Thomas for you're response. It was said up until the eighties that ONLY, baptised JW's would be saved, I was out for a bit in the late seventies then came back in the mid eithties and that thought had changed to those that do not object to JW or are studying may be saved it is up to Jehovah.

Then it was JW cannot reach all the peoples so Jehovah will judge their heart attitude.

And yes those that do refuse to accept Christs Kingdom will be destroyed that is right as why would they want to live under man made rule which is Satan conctrolled. As Jesus said to pray for Gods Kingdom to come, why shouldn't any who dont want it be allowed to continue and abuse this earth and live under there own standards this why we have these problems.

So though I agree with youre post to some extend it does not say only JW will be saved does it, like it used to years ago. It is still agrogant of them though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit