You'll never guess what mom's saying now (or maybe you will)

by reneeisorym 20 Replies latest jw friends

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

I wrote this in another post yesterday, but I'm saying it again.....

After reading some of todays posts, incuding the one started by reneeisorym( http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/144783/1.ashx), I can't help but fee so sad for all of you who have been hurt by the WTS and their stupid policies.

For the life of me, I can't understand how any parent can do this to their child, no matter how old the child is. As far as I'm concerned, it's child abandonment and child abuse.

I'm not a JW and none of my family are either, but I live with one and see first hand the hold this religion can have on people. At least my roommate is the only JW in her family. She'll never have to worry about losing them.

To all of you who have left the JW's...for whatever reason, I know it took a lot of courage because you all knew the price you would have to pay. I applaud and admire all of you. Hopefully one day, all the people who are shunning you will come to their senses and see the cruelty of it all. I've been reading this board for about 4 years now and I'm constantly flabbergasted by the things I read. It's unbelievable and I don't think people who aren't JWs can ever comprehend it.

Sorry if this is long but it's something I've been wanting to say for a while. You all have a piece of my heart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit