Jan 15-08 scans

by still_in74 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• still_in74
    still_in74

I didnt have time to do more today. There is some very interesting reading in this mag. Some very obvious stuff and also some read between the lines kinda stuff. The last 2 study articles in particular

• badboy
    badboy

WHAT ARE PROGRESSIVE BIBLE STUDENTS?

WHAT IS THEIR CONNECTION WITH JWS?

• still_in74
    still_in74

a progressive bible student would be someone that is studying with JW's and is "progressing" in their study. Thus, the study edition of the WT is not to be handed out to just anyone studying but for those who are progressing.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

How can I make the picture bigger?

DON'T tell me to stroke it gently.

HB

• badboy
    badboy

TO MAKE THE IMAGE BIGGER,CLICK ON IT.

ON VISTA ,THERE IS A PAGE, CLICK ON ZOOM IN 200%

• TopHat
    TopHat

"Rightly Disposed" ???? Who writes this stuff!

• bite me
    bite me

I ran across these pics somewhere else on here.. that show an older version (I think) with the exact same tower, but crosses with lights passing through, Does anyone remember where that was?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The entire mag is available on this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/144617/1.ashx

It leads you to a downloadable file, but you don't have to register, just click and download.

It says UK edition on the file, but it is the same one that all the English will use.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

still_in74

a progressive bible student would be someone that is studying with JW's and is "progressing" in their study. Thus, the study edition of the WT is not to be handed out to just anyone studying but for those who are progressing.

You mean someone who deserves to know the truth be told a lie
  • Grammy
    Grammy

I thought this statement was interesting...

Finally, the study edition and the public edition of The Watchtower are not two different
    magazines.
    They are both The Watch-tower Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom. They have on page 2 identical paragraphs explaining
    the purpose of The Watchtower. Both will be included in the annual bound volume.
    And material from both will be found in the "Do You Remember?" feature, which will be published in the study edition.

Then what is the purpose of having two separate magazines????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit