What Comical or Funny thing Has Happened Randomly in Your Life ?

by flipper 39 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Thought we could all use a bit of a lighter humorous subject to start our weeks up a bit easier . So what weird or off beat, funny experiences have happened to you in your past or recently that was comical, funny or just bizarre ? Would like to hear from you.

Years ago, I had a cat who was sleeping on top of the covers between my legs, near my crotch as I was sleeping on my stomach. I was abruptly awakened by the strange sensation of warm urine between my legs . At first I thought I was having a bed wetting incident at age 40. I'm like , " Oh my god ! I thought I got over this at age 4 !." Then I look behind me and dearly beloved cat is crouched squatting style , right in my crotch. Needless to say, Mr. Flipper used him as a football and threw him off the bed ! Interestingly enough, a few years later , this same cat before he died, jumped up on my spoiled brat 17 year old stepdaughters bed and wet on her bed 2 times , thus causing her a bit of agitation. One crazy cat who more than extended his 9 lives. He lived to 13 and a half.

So, that is one of my experiences. What fun, crazy stuff do you folks have to share ? This might get to be good ! Look forward to hearing about your funny stuff ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

Your story reminded me of my funny-cat-in-the-bed story: My cat was sleeping on my chest. I turned to sleep on my side and slammed him into the wall. It was so loud it woke me up. Needless to say, he was not happy with me.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

One of my cats thought it was a good idea to wake me up by puking on my face. Nothing like having a shower at 3:00 in the morning :(

But for funny cat stories, my old cat Chloe used to pounce on by butt when I farted.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My bird, Rocco, is always doing something to give me a chuckle. Recently I was eating stuffed peppers while watching TV. Naturally, Rocco wanted his share. He also stuffed my ear full of it, and painted my entire right cheek with the tomato sauce.

Other times he'll pluck hairs out of my chest and stick them in my mouth.

W

• BFD
    BFD

Please don't judge me. I never thought I'd share this but here goes...

A couple of weeks ago I reluctantly agreed to go on a blind date. I spoke with the guy on the phone, he seemed nice enough, new to the area, yadda yadda yadda. He agreed to accompany me to a dinner party. All I can say is Thank God that I was outside talking with a neighbor when he arrived. This way I wasn't completely caught off guard as if I would have been had I answered the door to look down at my date. He was a midget ! We did have a nice time but not only was he half my size, he was also half my age. Never, again.

I do not have anything against little people, I just prefer not to date them.

BFD

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

While walking in the neighborhood one day, I witnessed a bird aggressively swooping down and attacking a poor defenseless cat who was minding its own business. The cat tried to run away from the bird, but the bird chased after it. I had to laugh seeing a bird attack a cat rather than the other way around.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

One day at work I was explaining to a friend some thing I was doing over the weekend (can't remember what). I bent down to show him and my pants ripped right along the butt. It was loud when it happened too. I was also not wearing any underwear...so I had to email someone from his computer and barrow a hoodie to put around my ass. It was almost out of a movie.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Burger Time, that happened to me out in service™ one time. My pants split getting into the car, right from the ass to the front zipper. It was winter and I was wearing a trenchcoat, so I just continued in service™ without going home to change. After all, I was a pioneer™ and had to get my time™.

W

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for your replies. Let's get each other laughing on a Monday !

MRS. WITNESS- Did your cat get hurt slamming into the wall, or just ticked off ?

NOSFERATU- Icky stuff! I'd rather have my cat piss on me than puke on my face ! LOL! Sick! Did your cat Chloe have it's claws extended when pouncing on your butt ? I had an ex girlfriend when asleep with me have that same cat I mentioned jump on her chest from the window ledge and sink his claws into her breasts ! Needless to say she woke up with quite a surprise ! Crazy cat !

FINALLY FREE- What a demented bird ! I guess it wanted to treat you like it's child and feed you! I assume that is your bird in your avatar ?

BFD- My goodness! I bet that was a surprise for you ! A mini-me date ! Did you ask if his stepdad was Dr. Evil ? LOL!

LEOLAIA- Yes, I have seen birds attack cats too! I have seen yellow billed magpies in the Sacrament, California area attack cats, and use their hair for their nests. Weird ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• restrangled
    restrangled

I use to have an African Grey Parrot. When ever we had company over, and someone started telling a tall tale or bragging, that bird would give them the rasberries sound. It never failed to stop the person in their tracks and much laughter always ensued. He must of recognized a certain tone with humans.

This bird also liked to climb down and attack the cat's tail when he was sleeping.

I still miss that bird after 15 years!

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit