Warlock

Looks like some stock charts I've seen.

Warlock

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Not seen this before - this is a good news

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I just don't believe a 100% snowed person would lurk here. Maybe some might believe they lurk to police the site, but if they are breaking gov bod rules to be here, then there's a rebel in them somewhere. At least in that sense, they are already apostates. "Yeah, so and so is 2% apostate."

• onacruse
    onacruse

As "they" say: "Figures don't lie, but liars can figure."

A couple of thoughts:

1) I've read some sociological studies that intimate that "groups" of people tend to be clustered in quantities of less than 100. This makes a certain sort of sense to me, insofar as the vast majority of my own interactions with "groups" of people have been of approximately the same size, or less...whether it be the KH, or AA, or a "good business environment." Odd, that.

2) I've also experienced, especially via the db environment, that 'willingness to converse' can oftentimes be intimidated by too many "old-timers" (read, perhaps, 'people with too many posts each day,' or, 'this poster is really too intense, and seems to know wayyyy more than me') dominating the conversation. It's not a bad thing to put our hands under our butt-cheeks and let those who have something new to say (even if it may only be new to them) to have their space and to say their say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit