Message board ranks...who cares?

by Burger Time 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Not to be mean but why should I care that you have 3,000 posts? So what? This yet again proves how useless even making stats like this public are. It just gives people ammo to say, "I have 25,000 posts so obviously I am more vested in this board then you". So your a "jedi"? Big deal! Oh Emperor Class? Uh yea I'm impressed. Sorry to vent but this frustrates me on ANY message board. One message board I am on had "karma" points it, got so bad with everyone dishing and taking away karma points what seemed a good idea had to be taken away. I personally am OK with a class system based on length of time not some ridiculous amount of posts. Some of my favorite posters on here only post once in awhile. So for anyone who gets annoyed at posts by people bragging they got to 5,000,000,000 posts with in 4 months...this is for you.

• journey-on
    journey-on

You're being too serious about it. I don't really think anybody takes the rank all that serious. It's just a fun way

to connect on a new level. It doesn't say anything about quality of posts, just quantity. Lighten up.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Are you and Free2beme cousins?

Just curious.

Sylvia

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

My apologies Mrs. Smith (or is that Mrs. Elderette? ) ....I will be sure to ask your "permission" before I post on another thread! I guess after your 261 post-count, the board admins have declared you the arbitrator of which poster can post where?.......................whatever................

This is the reply I got from one of the posters cause he didn't like what I had to say! So yes I think that some posters take the numbers to heart!

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Snowbird wrote -Are you and Free2beme cousins?

Afraid I have no idea who that is..unless it was a joke

Let me just point out this is merely a "vent" post. I don't think that anyone takes it super seriously, or that it's such a bad thing. It just has always (look out! hasty insult!) been dumb (to me) to be super excited you reached so many posts. Thats all. Of course when I have 3000 posts I might be rubbin' it in everyones face!

• ex-nj-jw
  • minimus
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

HA HA HA HA!

You only have 343 posts, Burger Time!

Do you think that is a LARGE number???

I snarf in you general direction!

KNEEL, underling!

Respectfully,

-- NN

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm not really impressed by the number of posts anyone has. I'm just amazed by my own number...how did I do that?

Josie

• snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit