Quote of the Day

by purplesofa 107 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
    "Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
    "I don't know," Alice answered.
    "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
    ~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson

If you chase two rabbits, you will not catch either one. ~Russian Proverb

• Open mind
    Open mind

"It is very difficult to get a man to understand something when his
    livelihood depends on his not understanding it."

-Upton Sinclair

(Sent to me today by PM. )

• zamora251978
    zamora251978

"A sandwich just isn't a sandwich without the tangy zip of Miracle Whip" ---ha ha ha

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

"Just because McDonalds sells the most hamburgers does not mean they are the best"

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

"Right is right, even if everyone is against it; and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it." (W. Penn)

• *summer*
    *summer*

If all the gold in the world were melted down into a solid cube, it would be about the size of an eight-room house.

If a man got possession of all that gold...he could not buy a friend, character, peace of mind, clear conscience, or a sense of eternity.

Charles F. Bunning.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

There is one quote that I absolutely love, when Ghandi first landed in Britain, one of the officials said to him, "How does it feel to be in civilization?" Ghandi said, "Do you know of any?"

My other favorite quote is from Mae West:

When faced with the choice between two evils, I always pick the one I haven't tried yet.

Sherry

• DJK
    DJK
    you spend 9 months of your life tring to get out of it and the rest of your life trying to get in to it.....(unless you're a girl)......toilet graffiti

More toilet graffiti found above the urinal. "Dont look up here, the jokes in your hand".

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

"Time heals what reason cannot." - Seneca

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

"Character is what you are in the dark." - Dwight Moody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit