May I Use Your Computer for a Minute?

by journey-on 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

No...plain and simple...computers are not telephones, bathrooms..ect...to me it would be the same as someone asking for your wallet so they could make change for a twenty...personel computers are that, personel....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

No one uses my computer but me. If someone really wants to use a computer there's an internet cafe 2 blocks away. If it was an emergency, though I can't imagine such a thing happening with anyone I know, I'd create an account and allow very limited access on one of my low end, non essential computers.

And I'd be looking over their shoulder every minute. I'd be so close they'd smell my breath.

W

• oompa
    oompa

I liked the comment to set up a user for you and one for guest...I need to but dont know how.

Until you do I would just say "Ive got a free movie downloading so it is not available, its soft girl on girl, you wouldn't like it" ta ta

.............oompa

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Someone probably already said this, but you can set your browser search not to auto-complete when you are typing into your search engine search field, at least with AOL that is so.

Personally, I'd just tell him, no, I'd rather you not use my computer. I am working on something important and don't want to take any chances that the computer will freeze up and lose the project I am working on. I would suggest they use the browser on their cell phone or wait until they get home, etc. No way am I going to allow someone to use my computer if I think they will use information in it to hurt me or anyone I love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit