Funny Kingdom Hall Scandals

by lovelylil 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

In one hall I was in, we had sister self-righteous. You know the type, always pointed out how spiritual she is and how much she does for Jehovah. Anyway, one time she invited me and my two kids over to swim in her pool on a hot day and I told her I could come but that I had my nephew up from CT for a visit and asked if I could bring him. First she grilled me on many things, is he good for a worldly boy, does he swear, etc. Even after I assured her he was a great, well behaved kid (he was only 10) , she said no because she could not offend Jehovah by having a "worldly" kid in her pool. Whatever!!!!

Anyway, this sister threw a 50's style party with Karaoke and eveything. And we all had to dress up. The party was by invitation only and you could not bring a friend. She told me she wanted to make sure ONLY spiritual people were there. Among the invites was a spanish couple that Sister self-righeous met at a convention a month before. She just felt like they were the most spiritual cutest couple ever and so she invited them to her party. They lived in CT but made the drive up to Boston for the party.

I met them, they seemed very nice and danced all night together. And everyone commented on how cute they were and how much in love they looked and all. Finally someone asked them how long have you two been married? Imagine our suprise when the brother, wearing a wedding ring, tells the group, we are not married, this is my Bible Study! My wife is at home with the kids. ha, ha ha.......

His wife is home and he is at a party with his bible study, arms around her all night dancing like lovers. It was hysterical!!! When I saw the egg on sister self-righteous' face, I nearly pee'd my pants laughing. That will teach her never to ASS-U-ME again.

Anyone else have funny scandals like this one? Lilly

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

what, no takers?

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Sorry Lil,

I have a ton of them - but I am in stealth mode and can't risk blowing my cover, as it may jeapordize my important mission!

I suppose I could white-wash a few stories so I couldn't be traced...but I need to go watch some football now...I might throw one up later.

Cheers!

The Oracle

• BIG D
    BIG D

one of my friends, was goin out in service alot, and others thought odd?

he was always in trouble and not the service type, we were 18, and he always went out with a married sister , during the week, they were caught at the hall, in the library, naked having sex, instead of service, well gettin serviced i guess

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

HOOOOT!!! I love it, Big D!

brunn

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Big D,

That is hilarious! I guess they were "getting serviced" rather than going "out in service". Lilly

• Warlock
    Warlock
    HOOOOT!!! I love it, Big D!

Looks like the married sister did, too.

Warlock

• BIG D
    BIG D

whats even funnier, is that guys dad, left his wife for the new wife of his sons affair x, keeping it in the family, i guess

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

A few affairs between married people that were kept hidden.

One was an elder and the sister of a Witness who decided he was "gay" after the affair was discovered. Also, the affair lasted about 15 years LOL.

A few closet gays that were "outed".

One closet lesbian that was "outed".

And one wife-swapping group of friends that got caught.

There's lots more but its all kind of a blur.

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Sex in the KH library is certainly near the top. How about just covertly leaving a condom wrapper for a later discovery by some self righteous elder or MS? Or maybe a used condom for a more pronounced result? Bonus points if the item is discovered by the KH gossip.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit