Who has been Disfellowshipped or Reproved the most times?

by oompa 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I was never DF'd or reproved. I was counseled a lot of times for stupid things but I was never at a JC. Eventually I wrote them a letter telling them to get lost.

W

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

What is "opposer"

• XOCO
    XOCO

i've never been disfellowshiped or reproved i've only been counsled once for bring my homework to the kingdom hall and consuled a second time for going off to college in another town. go figure right!!

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

If I remember correctly, I think I was privately reproved once, publically reproved once, and then d'f'ed once. It was sorta' complicated, but whateva!

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

That's really sad about your wife and son. What a crazy way to live and be.

• 5go
    5go

How does one get DFed more than once and not leave? Once is understandable the second time should be at least a hint to get out.

• oompa
    oompa
    Happy : That's really sad about your wife and son. What a crazy way to live and be.

Yes Happy, it is nuts. If I did not know any better I would thing we had been part of some weird cult or sumpin.

And 5go:

How does one get DFed more than once and not leave? Once is understandable the second time should be at least a hint to get out.

((5go)) I am sure you know that usually family and friends are so urging you to PLEASE COME BACK and that the punishment you were somehow receiving that you should have never faced in the first place is keeping you totally isolated. It sucks....oompa

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Putting it as clear as I can. It is called brainwashed. If your brainwashed and from a dysfunctional family...and an abuse victim, well you have a recipe for 'something.' Haven't you seen the JW's with proof in front of thier faces of the molestation going on in the Kingdom halls and the blind eyes being turned? The surely have a 'hint'. They cant see it. They are brainwashed and sad to say, so was I. Note I say 'WAS." It feels so good to say that in past tense.

• BIG D
    BIG D

REPROVED FOR HAVING SEX ONCE, MY FRIEND I GREW UP WITH GOT DFD 3 TIMES, HE IS OUT NOW

• 5go
    5go
    ((5go)) I am sure you know that usually family and friends are so urging you to PLEASE COME BACK and that the punishment you were somehow receiving that you should have never faced in the first place is keeping you totally isolated. It sucks....oompa

Of all the people I know personaly the second time was the charm they never returned, despite their family. I do know one brother that was reproved at least a hundred ( not really more ten to tweenty ) times he sadly is still in. Me personaly once will be enough when it happens. I won't try to even fake interest in coming back. I only have one family member that is a witness any way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit