Who has been Disfellowshipped or Reproved the most times?

by oompa 26 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

My Diehard, Hardcore, Zealous, Door Knocking Ex-Wife has been Disfellowshipped Three times and Reproved Twice. I think that is a lot of suffering for one life. If it happens again, at least they don't have a name for it......oompa

• *summer*
    *summer*

Is she still an active JW???

• oompa
    oompa

The adjectives are current! She has shunned our df son many times now....oompa...can you BELIEVE IT!?!?

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

One of my best friends was df'd 3x by the time he was 18.

• *summer*
    *summer*

Yep...JWs are recognised by the "genuine love" they have among themselves. Sure! Want a gun held against your head and fries with that???

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

A woman at my old hall has been DF'd 4 times, she got axed for the 4th time shortly before I got mine. Personally, I've been reproved twice and DF'd once, and those will stay my records, because I ain't going back.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I was df'd three times before 25 I think. I don't know how many times I was taken to the back room for counseling.

For the longest time I was embarrassed to say why I was df'd, since it wasn't for some great well thought out reason.

lisa

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

great question Oompa.

Sadly I have never been reproved or Disfellowshipped although it should have happened several times.

Currently I am a raging Apostate and still serving as an elder doing Circuit Assembly parts.

Go figure????

• JK666
    JK666

Hi Oomp,

DFed: 2

Public Reproof: 3 or more (can't remember)

Private Reproof: several

I cannot count all of the backroom visits, probably 50

I was the type that those in the congregation loved, and the Elder body hated. I never was a yes man. They were alway contriving ways to kick my puppy.

JK

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I was df'ed 3 times and reproved more than I can count.

I am trying to list them so I can keep track and I have done this before so correct me if I am wrong...but

1. for a party

2. for strip poker, drinking what was whiskey (I think) and a twin

3. kissing heavy with my best friends brother, fell off the couch, kissed some more till his mom walked in and well I am sure it "looked" really bad.

4. trying to kill myself and running away from home, kissing a boy, drinking a beer or two. (not necessarily in that order)

5.for consentual sex and then non consentual sex.

I want to say there were two more, but I can't remember why. But I always remember that I thought it was 7 times reproved. But for the life of me I can't remember why at the moment what for.

It was all stupid stuff really that I should have been given some serious help and care for...or some parental punishment. Perhaps some chores or some weekends of fun taken away...but no, my mom hauled me to the elders right off. She would be the first to turn me in. Followed by any of my family members. Then top it off by any one of the congregation members. I would be the dummy they would bring along so that if anything went wrong they could blame me. (I think that is how it went).

Edited to add~ And you really think someone would have recognized in those elders meetings that something was way off and I was screaming for help. Hello!!! I would have done better just to stand up in the hall with the mike and as the other churches say, "testify". Do you think they would have started to care then? I highly doubt it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit