Peeps in South East of England??

by BigBloomerz 38 Replies latest members meetups

• BigBloomerz
    BigBloomerz

I live in Kent, so anywhere thats pretty easy to get to from there!! I would have loved to go to the meet up in London, but i already have plans for that weekend :(

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

If your bloomerz are big I will attend the meeting. I live in Knightsbridge.

• nelly136
    nelly136

am in ashford.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'm up for a meet up here in sunny Sutton Surrey

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Besty ; you got a PM my son

• besty
    besty

Jookbeard you now got a PM back :-)

• mouthy
    mouthy

We are from Essex / London border. Hey !!!!! I used to live in Dagenham!!! are you any where near there, ???I was in Hornchurch hospital. Used to love to go to Barking for a basinful of EELS!!!! Yummy!!!
    I wanna come home boo hoo

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Cor Blimey those Pie , Mash , Liquor and Jellied Eel places are slowly dying off not many left Manze's in Peckham is still around so is Harrington's but will be history soon

• mouthy
    mouthy

Cor Blimey those Pie , Mash , Liquor and Jellied Eel places are slowly dying off not many left Manze's in Peckham is still around so is Harrington's but will be history soon Oh NO!!!They were my favorite ! every time I go to London,the very next day I go have a basinful of liquor & Eels, Next day go back for Pie & mash. & take home for supper,,,, some Jellied eels. Whay are the dying of????

• caliber
    caliber

Good to see all the Brits on this post .Welcome ! Even though I have never been to England my heart seems drawn to it, my family is only

second generation Canadian. I have trace my family to the 13th century in England , a man who was a translator( French to middle English.)

My grandfather came to Canada just before the first war .

Caliber

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit