BE SARCASTIC...YOUR FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

by REBORNAGAIN 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

My favorite scripture (but it somehow always made me feel inadequate ) :

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. --Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning, God . . . "

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Jonah 1:1-3

1 The word of the LORD came to Jonah son of Amittai: 2 "Go to the great city Nineveh and preach against it, because its wickedness has come up before me."

3 But Jonah ran away from the LORD and headed for Tarshish. He went down to Joppa, where he found a ship bound for that port. After paying the fare, he went aboard and sailed for Tarshish to flee from the LORD.

Jonah rocks, my favorite prophet.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The "theme scripture" of the WTB&TS:

Jeremiah 20:7

"You have fooled me, O Jehovah, so that I was fooled. You used your strength against me, so that you prevailed. I became an object of laughter all day long; everyone is holding me in derision."
  • Open mind
    Open mind

For all you non-Jehober-approved 'postates who haven't gone to 5 meetings in the last 7 days, here's a little "Highlight" from this week's WT mandated Bible reading. (Which, BTW, was Hosea Chapter 1-7)

Hosea 4:17a

"Their wheat beer being gone, they have positively treated [woman] as a harlot."

Now I don't like the women being treated badly part, but the wheat beer gets a big thumbs up from me!

Open Mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit