If man was to live forever, at what age would aging have stopped? 20? 30?

by NotaNess 14 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

What about wrinkles, freckles, warts, boils, balding, thickening of foot skin in certain areas, gas, back pain, sinus drip, dandrif, 1 inch long nose and ear hairs, can you get sunburned?, saggy boobs, will one still hang lower(applies to men too), cold sores, pink eye, hick-ups, and hemorrhoids.....

Hey my husband resembles that remark!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I've gotta say that 50 is about right. That's how old my man is, and he's just perfect.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I think it would be like the pirates of the caribbean where you just grow into the rocks and trees... Yippee but you live forever!

• Clam
    Clam
    25 is when my ass dropped.

Golden Age once commented. . .

"Many have wondered how accidents would be avoided during Christ's kingdom, since we are told that nothing shall then hurt or destroy. Most accidents are due to gravitation and its effects. Falling from airplanes... etc., may be avoided by an individual negative gravity device."

Surely such an anti gravity device would be employed to prevent sagging butts, boobs and other vulnerable body parts?

Clam

• cypher50
    cypher50

Never...we would become a race of fast zombies except for a few who do stop aging and just happen to be resurrected in a log cabin in the woods for added irony.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit