If man was to live forever, at what age would aging have stopped? 20? 30?

by NotaNess 14 Replies latest jw friends

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

20 is a great age for developed youthfulness, and 25 to 30 is as well. If it was to be around say, 28, why wouldn't have 20 been a better choice? Why would it have been 35 or 40, if younger years are always more vibrant and healthier years?

Biblically, what can we possibly know of what God had chosen? Would he not have had a set age?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

33 1/2. ;)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

You didn't state if you mean physical aging or mental?

If it's physical then mid 20's if it's mental then mid 60's. Heck best of both worlds would be a 60ish year old man with a 20ish year old body, whoohooo, mamma mia........

Now what is God going to do for us women?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Now what is God going to do for us women?

Oh wait, silly me! He gave us the perfect man what more could we ask for?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...4..Definitely 4..When your 4..It`s still fun,to stick small rocks up your nose..Picking Nose..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• tula
    tula

I wanna be 7.

I can play all the time.

No responsibilities.

Don't have to be in charge of anything.

Don't have to cook, plan, pick up, for anybody else.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I like 32. You're still young, but you've gained experience and "technique" and pretty much know what's what.

You're still young enough to be playful and fun and not so cynical, but old enough to know how to set boundaries and limits.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Right before 25.

25 is when my ass dropped.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    25 is when my ass dropped.

LMAO!

Who cares about your sorry ass Kudra this is all about the man........da' man! Da perfect man! You know the one God screwed up on....bwhahaha

~~~~~~~~runs for cover~~~~~

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

What about wrinkles, freckles, warts, boils, balding, thickening of foot skin in certain areas, gas, back pain, sinus drip, dandrif, 1 inch long nose and ear hairs, can you get sunburned?, saggy boobs, will one still hang lower(applies to men too), cold sores, pink eye, hick-ups, and hemorrhoids.....

and where in the heck would we get an Ice Cold Coke?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit