Need Help.....My assignemnt in school ths week....GO TO A KINGDOM HALL

by A-Team 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• carla
    carla

Sounds like cruel and unusual punishment. Maybe you should contact the dean.(just kidding)

• Makena1
    Makena1

hmmmmmmmm....Interesting discussion, but what's an open toed bra?

• A-Team
    A-Team

I never was a JW, and the JW population, in my city, is kinda pissed at me because Im a Christian and will not endorse their views because I feel they are not 100% right on everything.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    ... kinda pissed at me because Im a Christian and will not endorse their views because I feel they are not 100% right on everything.

I don't think so. I think they are just kinda pissed at everyone. Don't take it personally.

Also, I've had different experiences in different halls. Some will ignore you even if you blend in perfectly. Some halls are just very guarded and wary of any strangers.

In some halls, the less witness-y you look the more likely you are to get attention from the elders and pioneers especially.

I would just dress as you feel comfortable. Or... Maybe split up the group and have half of you go to one hall dressed to blend in and the other half go to a different hall (or the same one on a different day) but be dressed in jeans and t-shirts. Compare the responses.

Oh! The bookbag will either confuse or frighten them. JWs are well-known for their briefcases. Even the women and children carry them.

Enjoy.

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit