How To Repel Jehovah's Witnesses at Your Door

by WTWizard 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Doe
    John Doe

Calling in falsely reporting burglary when you know there is not one is not acceptable. That's the same kind of "ethics" that allows a woman to threaten a guy by accusing him of raping her in order to get her way. Obsessing over someone knocking on your door is unhealthy and unreasonable.

• JulieM
    JulieM
    When they hand you down copies of Watchtower and Awake...hand them down your copy of Crisis of Conscience. That should do it...

When the elders came to interrogate me about my "crimes" a few weeks ago, I offerred to lend them my copy of COC. They didn't seem impressed, frightened would be more like their reaction.

In this country, if you insist on them not calling, all you'll usually get is an occasional visit from a couple of elders to see if you've changed your mind, oand to make sure you still live there.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Force should never be required or used unless someone was actually attempting to get inside your house, or physically attacking you.

Usually a stern warning is sufficient enough to let anyone know you do not want them on your property or in your face.

The dramatics proposed by WtWizard are unrealistic.

Isn't calling the police to report a buglary when no burglary is taking place illegal(depending on your laws)?

Normal people just tell tresspasser to get off their property, or more simply, I am not interested.

If they do not comply, you call the cops to report a tresspasser. Not a burglar.

• kwr
    kwr

Make false claims about a burglary will get you arrested in the USA. The mature thing to do is to ask them to leave and if they won't then you can report a trespassing to the police.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Do what everyone else does... don't answer the door.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    Obsessing over someone knocking on your door is unhealthy and unreasonable.

! What is so difficult, just put up a sing " NO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" and if they don't respect that just yell " F*&CK OFF AND DON'T COME BACK" and if they still ,for some reason don't get it, call the cops. WHAT IS SO DIFICULT WITH THAT. Or just answer naked

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

How about

"Hi guys, Im not interested"

Why make it harder than it has to be?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Wizard seems to be playing out a revenge fantasy in his head, thinking about getting jws charged with all kinds of things for simply knocking on the door. Wizard, I think you need to take a break. You're advocating unlawful and unethical behavior for a non existent threat.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Maybe I'm crazy...or the dubs here are just really nice,

but I gave one dub ''sister'' my phone number and told her let's discuss stuff over coffee, not at the door.

she readily accepted

keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer

I plan on doing as much damage to the org as I can by planting seeds of doubt in it's members.

you get more bees with honey than with vinegar

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Why not just expose yourself like a normal person would do?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit