• Sunspot
    Sunspot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR FLIPPER!!!

hugs,

Annie

• tula
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Happy birthday, Mr. Flipper. Today I turn 49. Sooooo, we begin another journey around the sun. My last one in my forties. I hope you have a grand birthday and that you enjoy Mrs. Flipper spoiling you.

• flipper
    flipper

Happy Birthday to Flying High now, 49, wow ! And happy birthday to Kwin and Tara on Oct. 13th ! Mrs. Flipper and my wedding anniversary ! Hope you had a great birthday folks !

Thank you so much to my wonderful friends here on JWD ! The last four years out of the org. my ex-witness son and I and Mrs. Flipper would celebrate , but this is the first year I've been privileged to share it with my ex-JW friends. So to all of you, a very deep heartfelt thanks ! Hope you guys also are having a great day !! Peace out to you all , Mr. Flipper .Love and Big hugs to all of ya ! P.S. Mrs. Flipper and I wish we could have been at the Toronto apostafest !!! We were with ya in spirit !

• ninja
    ninja

congrats flippy....watch the house doesnt burn down when you light the candles on your cake......he he.....cheers mate.....da ninja

• restrangled
    restrangled

Happy Birthday Mr. Flipper....you are now my age...post your picture!

r.

• Maddie
    Maddie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR FLIPPER

Very best wishes and many happy returns of the day!

Love Maddie

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

6228.gif picture by tubegirl

Next fest you have to come!

BB

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Happy Birthday my fello Libra!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes from you to me.

• ferret
    ferret

Happy Birthday Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit