point of no return

by jacethespace 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Jace,

(((HUGS)))! Many of us have emotionally moved on to a place of happiness and peace. It has taken a while, it is a journey, but we remain closely attached to the forum to help ones like yourself find the information they may not even know exists. Just like others so lovingly helped us. Once you have all the facts, then you can weigh out what is the right thing for you to do personally. To make a informed decision. The organization trys to keep all of these things hidden, that is why they "demonize" the Internet. For the very reason you said you were able to come to the conclusions you have and find the info you have on the Internet and this forum.

I am thrilled you are walking back down that path to your family. Most likely they have been praying for this day. I have a favorite quote now..."JOURNEY.....The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you refuse to make the turn........JOURNEY". Life is a journey, and this is just a bend in the road. I would suggest you take it slow..and keep checking, keep making sure, that way you will have no regrets for the decisions you make.

A great book for you to read is Crisis of Conscience, and Captives of a Concept. They will be of great value to you and are easy to read. Infact most likely you will have a hard time putting them down. It will all come together for you. Remember...we are here for you..we have been in your shoes..and it will get better..just one step at a time.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

P.S. Here is another very valuable website: http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/index.php/watchtower_quotes/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit