Say hello to RollerDaughter! That's me! :)

by RollerDaughter 42 Replies latest jw friends

• RollerDaughter
    RollerDaughter

Hi friends! I'm Angie, the daughter of his-awesomeness Rollerdave! I mean.... his um evilness mr scary apostate... o_O :P (nevermind the fact that they WOULDNT baptise him... eeentaresting....)

I used to study with the witnesses when i was a little kid, living with my grandma. i was involved in the witnesses from birth till i was about 12, when the lady that came over to study with me sort of stopped coming over. i thought she was my friend and i mostly just wanted to hang out, i wasnt serious enough about it so she faded away. ouch!

since then my mom, grandma, and aunty SRLB keep trying to get me to come back to "the truth".. i'm still new to this religious self defense, so usually i'm not sure what to tell them, which of course makes them think that i havent got my own opinions and that "its my dad whos turned me against the truth"... oy!

umm, no, i'm not "against the truth"... i'm against cowardly mind control >_> ....

so thats me! talk to ya soon ^^

Rollerdaughter, of the "Likes rock n roll a lil too much to be a dub" sheep class

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Welcome RollerDaughter - great to have you hear - you sure have a cool Dad!

Look forward to more musings from you.

SP

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

ANGIE!

Nice first post!

Glad to seeya here, now folks can meet ya.

RD of the 'papa' sheep class

• JK666
    JK666

HOLY SHNIKEES!

We got's us a Roller Youngin'!

Welcome RollerDaughter to JWD!

JK

• brinjen
    brinjen

Welcome to JWD RollerDaughter!

I think you're gonna get along here just nicely!

• RollerDaughter
    RollerDaughter

Hi friends! thanks so much for your warm welcome!! i sure didnt expect such quick responses

gosh, people who stay up late are so silly! *realizes its 5AM*

i'm so excited to be new JWDer, and all of you are so nice too

thx again

Angie, of the "crazy night owl" sheep class

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Hi, RollerDaughter!!! Welcome to JWD!

You'll find this is a great place to learn all the best arguments against "the truth".

By the way, did you know that one time your dad pulled the ear off a werewolf? You should ask him about it sometime. ;)

Jackie

P.S. I've typed this about 10 times so far and it won't go through, but, hey, I'm sure the eleventh time's a charm, right?

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Hey, the eleventh time really *is* a charm ;)

• RollerDaughter
    RollerDaughter
    P.S. I've typed this about 10 times so far and it won't go through, but, hey, I'm sure the eleventh time's a charm, right?

I so know what you mean! i tried replying to this like 5 times lol

Angie, of the "Copy/Paste saved my butt" sheep class

• mrsroller
    mrsroller

Angie - Great first post!

"Rollerdaughter"

That's what I figured you would call yourself...very nice

I could never see you giving up ur classic rock

I think you'll really like this board...it will give you some ammunition when our related JW's question you about your beliefs!

mrsroller of the "working tonight but wish I was counting" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit