Our Friend Linda

by iamfreenow 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

ahhhh what a lovely tribute. I can see how much she will be missed by so many. There aren't too many blessed people in this world, i.e. people with her gifts of giving and caring. Let us all take a moment to think about her and to think about the impression we will leave behind when it is our time to go.

Thanks for sharing the experiences you have had with her, among us all so that we can learn from it and know that there are some very wonderful people in this world.

Lots of Love and my deepest sympathy for your loss.

LINDA

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Thank you so much for sharing that beautiful tribute Marion.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

She was special.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

although i didnt know linda, seeing the postings about her here put her in my prayers. wonderful tribute marion,, sorry for your and our loss

• juni
    juni

Thank you Marion and Julie for sharing with all of us. This is a love story.

Words can't convey my feelings right now.

I wish you peace.

Deepest love, Juni

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Witness, nonwitness, whatever... it is the loving heart and giving soul that is most cherished. It seems Linda was this and more. Peace to everyone she touched. W.Once

• brinjen
    brinjen

Thank you for sharing you lovely story.

Sitting here now with tears in my eyes. The world has lost a most caring, wonderful person. She will be missed.

alt

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

That was beautiful.

Thank you.

GGG

• penny2
    penny2

Marion and Julie, thank you for the beautiful tribute. Glad you're there for Trev and I'm thinking of you all.

penny

• deeskis
    deeskis

Thank you Marion and Julie

So sad.......thinking of you all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit