Help needed desperately !!!!!

by confused and lost 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• bubble
    bubble

Welcome Confused and lost. The reason you feel so confused is because you are in a religion that claims to be the truth but actually isn't.

It takes us a long time to come to that realisation (35 years for me) but the majority on this board are of like mind. If you want proof you'll find it here. Just keep reading, there are some very intelligent people on this board.

• *summer*
    *summer*

(((Welcome)))

You did not end up here by coincidence. Keep reading. Keep looking around. Google. You will find the 'pearls' you are looking for:-)

• yknot
    yknot

Confused and lost check your "inbox"

• flipper
    flipper

CONFUSED and LOST- You are not alone my friend. Many of us felt the way you did , very betrayed by the lies of an organization claiming to represent God. I was raised in it , and after 44 years got out 4 years ago. I too agree with you and have been appalled by the organizations lack of caring for molested children. It's like a nightmare come true. But please know my friend, you are among friends here who care about you unconditionally. Brinjen's suggestion to attain a copy of " Crisis of Concsience" was a good one. It will open your eyes up to what the organization is really like from inside the governing body and how they really operate. We welcome you and any help we can give, we will be here. Feel free to private mail me if you want to talk more openly. And we look forward to your thoughts on the discussion board too ! Peace to you my friend , keep reading on JWD and you will benefit yourself. Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Everything will be alright. Just take it nice and slow. You're digesting a lot and if you try to eat too much at once, you'll get indigestion. Congratulations on your awakening. We're here for your support and will keep your confidence. Best wishes!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Confused and Lost,

First of all...(((HUGS))) . You have come to the right place my friend. Here you will find many who have been in your shoes. It is truely shocking, heartbreaking and unbelievable when you first start to see the organization for what it really is. Denial is a natural reaction, but then Cognitive Dissonance ( a condition of conflict or anxiety resulting from inconsistency between one's beliefs and one's actions) sets in and there is an inner battle to contend with.

This forum will help you see that many, many of your brothers and sisters have researched as well, and have found the same things out as yourselves. It will help validate your feelings as well, because quite frankly, you can feel like your going crazy, and that you are the only one in the organization with doubts. You may also feel very alone, but by being here you will see that you are not alone, and there is a multitude of people just like yourself who lean on each other for love and support. So we hope you stick around! We look forward to hearing more from you when you are ready.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Happy Harvester,

WELCOME to the forum to you too!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Lost and Confused,

Be sure to check your inbox, you have a private message from me.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Lost & Confused,

Welcome to the forum. Take it slowly. You will find support here.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Please know you are Loved and are Not Alone.

-Dianne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit