Even NEWER LIGHT on Generation doctrine???

by integ 37 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ

Hello Friends,

I heard from a "brother" whose daughter is in Bethel, that his daughter told him that there will be 'New Light" released in January pertaining to "adjustments in understanding" of the Generation doctrine.

Does anybody know what this may be about? Or what the change might be?

The "brother" did not expound, but was excited about this great news. He couldn't tell what it was.

I too am eagerly awaiting this fine news. And I know it's "fine" because it is coming from the Faithful and Discreet Slave Class. Who epitimomize the very definition of "fine-ness".

-Thanks,

Integ.

• integ
    integ

I don't know Integ. Perhaps you should have posted this on BELIEFS, not friends.

• integ
    integ

Yeah, maybe you're right.

I'm sure someone will be able to offer some insight to this. If there is any truth to it that is.

• integ
    integ

You know if you keep talking to yourself you'll probably get to 1000 posts in no-time.

• integ
    integ

lol...yeah you're right, I could go on like this for days.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hi Integ-

Sorry to interrupt your conversation ;)

look at the newest topics- it has been discussed here but i think it is that they will say the generation only applies to the fds.

not to the rest of us...

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

OK.....I will save you from talking to yourself!! They are spreading more fine-ness by shedding new light to old, stale doctrines. They have to becuase the information is expiring. I think it boils down to them saying the generation the bible speaks of refers to the generation of people alive when the big A comes. There are other threads on this...and to be honest I am not sure exactley what they are doing with it.

• hubert
    hubert

If they keep changing the "generation" meaning, pretty soon someone will be able to write a book just about it.

Here's a suggestion for the book title...."The Generation Change Book".

Hubert

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

It's called

Shedding New Light

by

Shredding the Old

Len Miller

• eclipse
    eclipse

There is no insight, only hindsight when it comes to ''new-light''

Share this