Another RUINED Puff Piece

by DannyHaszard 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This is Maine my homestate so I couldn't let this pass

Building community – in a hurry
    MaineToday.com, ME - Oct 10, 2007
    Hundreds of Jehovah's Witnesses are pitching in to put up a new Kingdom Hall in Saco over two long weekends. By SETH HARKNESS Staff Writer October 10, ...

Read the comments,consider adding your own-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

edit-it looks like you may have to go to the Google search bar click news and type Jehovah's Witnesses near the top in rank

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Reader comments

Johnny Ringo of Blamytown, ME Oct 12, 2007 6:14 AM Don't allow the lies of such disgruntled ones like DH, PropMin, or Julie to cloud the facts of the matter:

- Jesus' command for his true followers was that they go out and preach to others about God's Kingdom and what it will do for mankind. (Matthew 24:14 & Matthew 28:19, 20 make this crystal clear. This is an obligation coming from Jesus Christ, not from any man or men.)

- According to the above-mentioned scripture of Matthew 24:14, this preaching work would have to encompass the entire earth. How how would anyone know how much of the earth has been covered, and by how many people the work is being done by?

- Just as the apostles and first century Christians engaged in the door-to-door work, so does EVERY single Jehovah's Witness....both out of obligation to their master, Jesus Christ, and out of love for their fellow man. Russell, Rutherford, Knorr, and so forth.....ALL had a share in this important work.

As clearly shown, DH and his cronies are all about spreading their lies and slander on Jehovah's people.....in willful obedience to their father, Satan, "the father of the lie".

Danny Haszard of Bangor, ME Oct 12, 2007 3:21 AM Be objective

The core creed of the Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses of which their entire doctrinal superstructure rest is that: Jesus 'returned to power' also known as Jesus had his second coming in 1914.
    1914 "invisible second coming" is a lie and all Watchtower declarations,prophecies and promises are also all lies.

The Watchtower is a "fraud for God" man-made cult that lays claim to being the one true religion with NO tolerance for other beliefs or dissent among it's own followers.

The Watchtower cult leaders are the 'ravenous wolves in sheep's clothing false prophets' that Jesus warned about .
    The Watchtower has defrauded MILLIONS of followers with their 1914 'Jesus returned to power' gospel of gobbledygook.

The OUTRAGE against Jehovah's Witnesses is Justifiable Anger.

Danny Haszard 50 years experience with the Jehovah's Witnesses

Brenda Lee of Golden, CO Oct 11, 2007 10:57 PM Did you know that Jehovah's Witnesses use their prized kingdom halls to house pedophiles? They have an organizational "rule" that no child is to be believed if they say they were sexually abused unless there are at least two witnesses to the abuse.

Now, think about that! How many times does a child have someone standing there observing them as they are being abused? Meanwhile, the molester is allowed to remain in good standing as a "brother" within the organization, unbeknownst to any in the congregation that he has even molested children.

Thousands of people have come forward in recent years to say they were the victims of child abuse at the hands of Jehovah's Witnesses. Dateline and the BBC even did special segments on this problem. See www.silentlambs.org.

Also, did you know that Jehovah's Witnesses shun (i.e., never speak to again!) family members who leave their faith? My family hasn't spoken to me in 25 years EVEN THOUGH I WAS NEVER EXCOMMUNICATED (DISFELLOWSHIPPED)! I am one of millions of people being psychologically abused by this cult. Yet they call themselves Christian.

Jehovah’s Witnesses are like onions. After you pull back the protective layer that they want you to see, you find things that most people in the world know nothing about.

Readers of this article deserve to know the truth lest they innocently become Jehovah Witness victims themselves by thinking, "Oh, what a nice group of people. Maybe I'll talk to them the next time they come to my door." Remember, Jim Jones was once considered "harmless" too.

Write to me through my website for information they don't want you to learn.

Brenda Lee, author: "Out of the Cocoon: A Young Woman's Courageous Flight from the Grip of a Religious Cult," www.outofthecocoon.net

fredombeacon of Canastota, NY Oct 11, 2007 9:18 PM Johnny Ringo compares apples and oranges. ex-cultists turned born-again Christians are anything but disgruntled. Rather, they are extremely grateful for their freedom in Christ and only wish that others enjoy the same. Furthemore, not everyone who works toward that endeavor is an "apostate" no matter how the WT propaganda machine attempts to discredit them with such slander. There are many born-again Christans who have never been cult members and whose interest is only that cultists have their blinders removed that they might see the glorious light of freedom in Christ.

Show all 39 comments see if this will get you in

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.topix.net/forum/religion/scientology/TOVDPOSQPQ96JB4D9 Interesting how similiar scientology tactics and then in turn their 'apostate' reaction is same as the borgs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

DannyHaszard..Your a trouble maker!..Thats why we like you..Laughing Mutley..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

POOR SLAVES. They're being too nice.

LINDA

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

i love Brenda Lee

kudos

purps

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

The email address of the Press Herald's reporter mentioned it the article byline is: [email protected]

Here's the letter I emailed to him:

--------

Hello Seth:

My family and I have had nearly forty years of experience with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (Jehovah's Witnesses).

The Jehovah's Witnesses are a dangerous and deadly mind control cult. They have a history of 130 years of failed prophecies, but they hide this and other embarrassing facts from prospective recruits. Their unwarranted proscriptions on medical treatment (blood transfusions, organ transplantation, and immunizations) have caused the deaths of uncounted thousands of victims. As with other odious cults, the Jehovah's Witnesses prohibit any questioning of its leaders and any public expression of doubt about the whatever the current beliefs happen to be. New members are forced to abandon any non believers, and any existing member is excommunicated without hesitation for a single instance of any of a myriad of so called offenses. All members are forbidden to read any material critical of the cult or to even speak with a former member.

If you don't believe this, check it out for yourself. A good starting point:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/default.ashx (Discussion board)

Also:

http://freeminds.org/

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

To: Skimmer!

Alright! We couldn't have written it any better.

LINDA

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I went to the article and it says there are no comments. Did they pull them?

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

I wasn't able to read any comments there either. Perhaps the newspaper is afraid of a little bit too much openness on their discussion boards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit