Name 1 or more items you have to have next to you or computer while online

by NotaNess 22 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    LMAO. And a Glock just in case, eh?

.50 desert eagle. lol

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

5 out of 10 times here, I'm probably chomping on a big bowl of cereal.................sets me up real good for atleast a couple hours.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Mornings - cup of black coffee

Evenings - glass of wine

Always = pen and paper, calendar, and incredible view of the Pacific Ocean outside

Screensaver = my sweet, beautiful grandson, one-year old

• JK666
    JK666

Diet Dr. Pepper, ashtray, lighter, and Pall Mall's.

JK

• purplesofa
  • llbh
    llbh

Tea - I am English

llbh

• Namaste
    Namaste

1. Used to be a big glass of Pepsi with extra ice, but now I'm changing my ways and its Crystal Light for me from now on.

2. Scraps of paper with one of two things scribbled on them...either notes and/or calculations of our finances and budget or coordinates, armor upgrade info, mod info, people's alt name, and other general WoW related gaming stuff.

3. My coin jar - not sure why it's on my desk. I don't empty my purse here and I have a coin jar in the laundry room. Hmm, will have to figure that one out.

4. On the two magnetic doors on either side of my office armoire where my computer sits.....

A calendar from 2006 that my son made in his toddler group class.

A picture of my husband and son that is over 3 years old.

A hanging magnetic basket that holds my pens and headphones.

About 6 different magnetic pads, some with notes scribbled on them, others waiting to supply my every paper need.

A list of my husband's paydays.

A list of all the WoW emotes I could find.

5. And always either a fan or a space heater depending on the season. Mmmm....warm toes right now.

• brinjen
    brinjen

On my desk sits, 2 notebook computers (), coffee or booze (depending on the time of day), my mobile phone as well as a pen & paper. Sometimes snacks too.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

an empty coffee cup from yesterday

a full cup of coffee from minutes ago...mmm mmm coffeealt

It's still dark here..and I don't want to wake my hubby..so I can't see what else.

lisa

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Smokes and a cup of Oolong tea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit