Take a look around you and ...

by SPAZnik 13 Replies latest jw friends

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

tell me what you are grateful for.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I appreciate everything I have and everything I've experienced.

Even the bad has made me who I am.

And I've had little suffering compared to so many.

I am grateful also for what will be.

• eclipse
    eclipse

breathing (cuz not breathing sucks)

living (thats a given)

family (love you)

friends (I am so happy I have them)

health (since I know many suffer from ill health)

and more (so much to be thankful for)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That my family and I still have a roof over our heads and food to eat.

• prophecor
    prophecor

To still be alive after the Hell that I've walked thru. Witness and non Witness related issues of life that have had thier way with me. I could've been dead from the drugs, but I'm still here. I could have remained insane from previous trials in my life, but my mind has been made even more sharp from having once been destroyed. I've seen my peers fall by the wayside when it should've been me, and grace has had its way with me, in spite of myself. Life in the western world is so daily taken for granted, yet I always try and cherish every moment, even in pain.

Thankful

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

...today, almost everything!

I am grateful that I survived being raised in the organization and I got wise and got out... and have lived a pretty cool life since.

I am grateful that I have a WONDERFUL, incredible partner that I am deeply in love and like and lust with.

I am grateful that my beloved family members who are still in the organization show their deep love for me and we can still laugh and love together (one of these shunned me for 15 years and is back with a vengeance... our love runs deep, he is like a son to me.)

I am grateful for my house, my job, my cats... and my dear family members... those I was born with and those I chose. My family is pretty much everything to me... and yes... my friends are my family, too.

I'm also grateful that you started this thread... it's always nice to be reminded.

Cheers!
    Baba.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

today I am gratfull to know what is good and honest.

I am gratfull to know that we are special beings that are just one small part of something larger

I am gratful for the love that still exists in this world

I am grateful that I can unknow a great many other things

• Roo
    Roo

Great Family

My Dog

My Job

The little things :)

• tula
    tula

I am grateful for every new day. I already died once. (medical mistake--od by dr. in er) That made an impact in my life. I know that no matter how bad things get I can never be suicidal. It really made a difference in my priorities in life.

I am grateful to be able to come here and spend time with all of you.

I am grateful for the beautiful catepillars eating my plants. I find amazement in the grand design of the creatures on this planet.

I am grateful that the Creator made this an interesting place filled with beautiful plants and odd creatures to pique my curiosity. Maybe these things help take our mind off the bad things that happen to us.

I am grateful for my talents and to be able to use them to bring a bit of happiness into the world.

I am grateful for the hard times...those have made me a survivor and a deeper thinker and caused me to develop a greater compassion for others.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

That I'm so damn smart and good-looking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit