Were The Sisters Submissives or "Jezebels" In Your Hall?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Did they even have Sharia in the 1400s??

I'm a little fuzzy on world history... :P (good thing I'm in the env. sciences...)

• ninja
    ninja

the sisters were/are just full of penis envy.......get over it girls

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Johnny Cip, I don't know why you keep PMing me. You should know by now that I don't respond to your PMs. I never even read them, because I have no time for wackos like you.

W

• ninja
    ninja

hey FF....I'm a whacko and you answered me....he he

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

My 4 year steady live in worldly girlfriend is very independent we get along perfect and love each other I am helping $$ her get her masters at age 47 and she is my sexy COED that I never had as a dub

• Kudra
    Kudra

YOU GO DANNY!!

Good job for your sweetie getting her degree, and you are a REAL man to support her in her effort.

If you don't mind, what is she studying?

-K

• tere1998
    tere1998

Females are treated so shabbily that a 9 year old baptized male is viewed as higher up the totem pole simply because of gender.

Yes! If a sister took a young boy on a bible study and he was baptized, she was expected to cover her head to conduct the bible study. Funny!!!

As for modesty, were the guys expected to cover their crotches when they got woodies inside the KH? I saw way too many packages in my lifetime at the KH!!!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Ms. OM definitely has some Jezzie tendencies.

It's one of the main reasons I married her.

And one of main reasons I have a sliver of hope for her.

As for the other women around here, I'd say it's all over the map. Some speak up and are seen (by many) as bad association.

Others are smart as a whip but will be selectively quiet on various issues. Some are just quiet. Period. One is a brilliant small-business owner with a non-JW husband. All she will ever do at the meetings is read a scripture. I'm guessing they're either already mentally out or they've somehow comparmentalized things for their own sanity/survival.

One sister in particular I'm thinking of has gotten her degree and told our family at dinner one time that "she's not one that likes to do as she's told". We've got to have her back over real soon.

Thanks for the thread Minimus.

You always help keep the joint jumpin'.

Open Mind

• Scully
    Scully

johnny cip, I will not respond to your PMs until you stop behaving like an ass. Since that's not going to happen - you freely admit that you have no intention to change your behaviour here - you can continue to pound sand for all I care. Thanks though for letting me know that you are "enjoying" your restricted status. It's been pleasant for the rest of us too.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Rasta Johnny-

You be good tonight - ok dread?

As far as the sisters, I loved the ones that debated every edict, my wife would go challenge the BOE on every ruling (clothes, oral sex, anal sex, and toys). We had a few sisters who were going on a hunger strike over brothers walking the hall with yard sticks. The submissive were run over, and very tired in no time flat. Man, it was no Peyton Place, except when the orgies were done after assemblies. The JCs were hopping then. I loved the sisters who fought the Recorder's Inkhorn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit